ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake Declares Herself Winner of November Election She Lost Based on New Rasmussen Poll

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Kari Lake, who narrowly lost the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election, declared on Friday that she and two other GOP candidates who also came up short actually “won” according to a new poll by Rasmussen.

Kari Lake
Kari Lake© Provided by Mediaite
AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin
“NEW Rasmussen Poll Reveals the Red Wave did happen,” Lake tweeted, adding:

Lake, Hamadeh and Finchem won according to poll and 50% of Arizonans say the 2022 Election issues were done intentionally to hurt Republicans.

Lake’s tweet linked to far-right conspiracy website the Gateway Pundit, which ran the headline, “EXPLOSIVE: NEW Rasmussen Poll Reveals That Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake, Abe Hamadeh, Mark Finchem Likely WON The 2022 Election.”

Of course, polls taken before or after elections are not the same as actual election results, in which audits are often conducted to ensure each vote was counted correctly — as opposed to polls that use a random sampling of the population to model a likely outcome.

The Rasmussen poll Lake was referring to came out on Friday, and the poll’s summary declared, “Most Arizona Voters Believe Election ‘Irregularities’ Affected Outcome.”

Among the key findings from the poll, conducted with College Republicans United, was that “55% of Likely Arizona Voters believe it is likely that problems with the 2022 election in Maricopa County affected the outcome, including 35% who think it’s Very Likely.”

Additionally, the poll found that “Of the 92% of Arizona voters who say they voted in the 2022 election, the new survey found 51% voted for Lake and 43% voted for Hobbs, while five percent (5%) say they voted for some other candidate.”

The poll of 1,001 “Arizona Likely Voters” was conducted between March 13-14 and carries a 3-point margin of error.

Democrat Katie Hobbs won the election by some 17,000 votes or 50.3 percent of the vote. Lake continues to challenge the election in court these many months later and still claims both her election and former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election were stolen.

Rasmussen Reports carries a “B” rating from FiveThirtyEight’s pollster ratings and notably underestimated Democrats’ performance in the final 7 polls published before the 2022 midterms elections – including a late-October poll predicting Republican Herschel Walker would beat Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) by 5 points in Georgia. Walker ended up losing by 1 point.

The post Kari Lake Declares Herself Winner of November Election She Lost Based on New Rasmussen Poll first appeared on Mediaite.

Additionally, the poll found that “Of the 92% of Arizona voters who say they voted in the 2022 election, the new survey found 51% voted for Lake and 43% voted for Hobbs, while five percent (5%) say they voted for some other candidate.”

Well, Rasmussen should see the flaw in their polling right there.

Bad things should happen to this evil bitch.
keep-calm-and-shoot-the-bitch-3.png

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
If Lake or any candidate has/had legit legal challenges in an election that was decided by a few hundred or couple thousand votes etc and goes through the proper process for review I don’t see issue with that. I do have a problem with making up wild and crazy stories or trying to play things out publicly rather than just relying on the process. If you have a case and can bring the receipts do it, but if you’re just blowing smoke then encourage your base to accept the results, to support the winner, and to work harder next cycle to get the desired result.

If Lake or any candidate has/had legit legal challenges in an election that was decided by a few hundred or couple thousand votes etc and goes through the proper process for review I don’t see issue with that. I do have a problem with making up wild and crazy stories or trying to play things out publicly rather than just relying on the process. If you have a case and can bring the receipts do it, but if you’re just blowing smoke then encourage your base to accept the results, to support the winner, and to work harder next cycle to get the desired result.
This is a strangely lucid post for you. Congrats.

Holy shit. Good post. Did you finally sober up? Is 5-6:00AM the time between when the drinks wear off and you start back up?

In general, I don't really support mental illness, whether its Trump/Lake denying election outcomes or dudes who feel pretty.
You are one of the turds who said you'd be voting for Trump if he's the nominee so just stop with this bullshit. Other than donating money or volunteering there's no way you could be more supportive.

You are one of the turds who said you'd be voting for Trump if he's the nominee so just stop with this bullshit. Other than donating money or volunteering there's no way you could be more supportive.
If he's the nominee I'd vote for him.. no doubt. But if he loses again... he loses, its not because of some voting machine conspiracy, or any of the other crazy excuses that Lake/Trump continue to spew.

If he's the nominee I'd vote for him.. no doubt. But if he loses again... he loses, its not because of some voting machine conspiracy, or any of the other crazy excuses that Lake/Trump continue to spew.
But you don’t see his lies about him winning the last election and trying to get people to commit fraud “find 11,000 votes” is a reason to NOT vote for him? He is literally calling for violence if he gets indicted…

But you don’t see his lies about him winning the last election and trying to get people to commit fraud “find 11,000 votes” is a reason to NOT vote for him? He is literally calling for violence if he gets indicted…
show me where he "literally" called for violence. If you want to equate "protest" with violence.. then we have a whole new conversation to have.

"find 11,000 votes" could mean find some mistakes, ballots that were completed correctly but a machine error didn't count them, signatures were different so they were thrown out, legit stuff. It doesn't have to mean go to the closet and pull out 11,000 votes that didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
"find 11,000 votes" could mean find some mistakes, ballots that were completed correctly but a machine error didn't count them, signatures were different so they were thrown out, legit stuff. It doesn't have to mean go to the closet and pull out 11,000 votes that didn't happen.
Jesuz H. So he was telling him to look in the couch cushions in the lobby for ballots? Do the right thing….

He's crying like the big damn baby he is... but I'm sure he's calling for the "democrat" version of protest...
I have no issues with someone wanting to vote conservative but what is your deal with this guy? And to say check to find some legit misplaced ballots is way way different than saying it was stolen. Surely you can see that?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT