ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Britt--Republican Response

I just want to watch the weather on my local news...hurry along missy

3adf3019-5749-4fa5-9f04-1b5a1e5356ed_text.gif

I fully expected her kids to rush into the kitchen and she would stop and make them a sammich!

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Reactions: HawkMD
Please go into detail?

What assertions did she make that were not accurate?
They were pretty accurate but honestly?

This wasn’t a campaign speech to be the Student Body President at Alabama. People are going to forget her points and wonder if she had a glass of sweet tea before getting in front of the camera.
The best thing she said was “Bless his heart” which is straight up Southern for “What An Idiot”. That got laughs in every home in the South that bothered to watch.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Living in America under Joe Biden can do that to a person.

If so, I'm glad it hasn't hit my family yet.

Honestly, I don't even know what she said because I was so weirded out by her presentation. She specifically was sitting at a table so her plan was to give the impression she was sitting across from you at a table. Imagine if you were truly sitting on the other side of the table and she talked to you like that. You'd be in a panic trying to figure out how the hell to get out of the house alive.

Honestly, I don't even know what she said because I was so weirded out by her presentation. She specifically was sitting at a table so her plan was to give the impression she was sitting across from you at a table. Imagine if you were truly sitting on the other side of the table and she talked to you like that. You'd be in a panic trying to figure out how the hell to get out of the house alive.
I’d have a similar smile frozen on my face, giving a nod here and there and then I’d say something nice and get OUT OF THERE. 😵‍💫

After watching extreme radicals suck Bidens dick this is easily the least ridiculous. Watching your lib idiots a clown show. Not surprising. Laughable what nonsense You left wing idiots applaud lies. Not abnormal.
I'm assuming the House Republicans had to "draw straws" to give the Republican response.

Looks like Ms Britt drew the short straw.

I was more worried that Diapers Joe was reaching under the podium to grab something to throw at the audience. I was yelling for them to duck.

Dementia ridden people like him have a very short fuse.

Joe clearly hit stage 5 of dementia tonight for everyone to see.

Stage 5 - Moderately severe cognitive decline

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I was more worried that Diapers Joe was reaching under the podium to grab something to throw at the audience. I was yelling for them to duck.

Dementia ridden people like him have a very short fuse.

Joe clearly hit stage 5 of dementia tonight for everyone to see.

Stage 5 - Moderately severe cognitive decline
Person Woman Man Camera TV.

What are you trying to say, Drop?
Going after the radical and not addressing how radical the left portrayed themselves. It happens every year. He panders to you, someone disagrees and talks about it. But they are radical? Look at your party and the so left leaning response. This isn’t hard.It goes both ways and all it continues to do is divide.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT