ADVERTISEMENT

Kemerer

Given the current times and just looking at him and the people saying he'll be back soon fine, one might deduce he's COVID positive. Whatever it is, I hope he's ok.

Definitely not, at least currently. He was on the broadcast standing next to Terry during the Kennedy match.

Damn it, was he? My middle daughter was running in and out during the 165-174 matches and I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have. Definitely not COVID then.

Reactions: TarpHawk and ping72
Damn it, was he? My middle daughter was running in and out during the 165-174 matches and I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have. Definitely not COVID then.
It was very brief right after one of the scrambles. They showed a replay of he and Terry reacting to it.

Ya know, they said the same thing about Danielle Hunter of the Vikes in training camp and he missed the entire season. (cue the sinister Dah, Dah, Dah, music here...........) ;)

My paranoia doesn't run that deep however, so I'm going to take them at their word and assume Kem will be back and doing just fine.

Reactions: el dub
I do kind of miss the we'll wrestle anyone, anywhere, anytime days.
Understandable, but you do realize all these guys are also an investment?Wouldn’t you rather a guy sit a match or two if dinged up? Why take the chance of something small and managed by resting snowball into something that leads to Kem being in street clothes come the postseason

I do kind of miss the we'll wrestle anyone, anywhere, anytime days.
I loved this as well, however I understand when this was standard practice, our guys seemed to fizzle in March, and injuries seemed to be more common. We’ve heard for a couple years and TnT have tweaked things across the board, and this seems to be one of them. I’m glad to see their reflections paying off!

Reactions: el dub
I challenge you to prove he is dinged up. I know, you could tell me but you'ld have to kill me top secret stuff but he hasn't wrestled a match and will be wrestling next week. I suspect it's more a case of lets hold him out so he doesn't get dinged up.

And yes, I understand it....I just don't like it

I challenge you to prove he is dinged up. I know, you could tell me but you'ld have to kill me top secret stuff but he hasn't wrestled a match and will be wrestling next week. I suspect it's more a case of lets hold him out so he doesn't get dinged up.

Um I guess listening to Tom Brands who happens to be his coach.

He did have the #4 ranked guy in his first match of the season. Not saying anything but being a coach myself that is not exactly what you would want for a first match back for Mike if he is a bit dinged up or dealing with something. As Coach Brands said in his presser if a guy has a cough or a sore throat he's out. Not taking any chances.

Prove it? WTF? That's never going to happen. You're literally asking the impossible. "I know I'm right with zero evidence or info so now I must be proven wrong!" What a silly point of view.

Reactions: Herkuleez5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT