ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Warren/Bob Bowlsby

Hawkbaby

Team MVP
Apr 4, 2018
Just listened to Bowlsby’s presser. Play or don’t play. I don’t know, but when compared to Bowlsby you sound incompetent. The Big is in BIG trouble. Why does the Big 12’s medical experts say they can make it work and the Big Tens say no.It comes down to the narrative you want to happen.

Just listened to Bowlsby’s presser. Play or don’t play. I don’t know, but when compared to Bowlsby you sound incompetent. The Big is in BIG trouble. Why does the Big 12’s medical experts say they can make it work and the Big Tens say no.It comes down to the narrative you want to happen.
Why are Trump and Kim Reynolds such idiots?

Reactions: BettDogs7
You just proved my point. So, you are going to bring back students from all over the country and expose them to each other and the community in these college towns and stop testing every 3 days the 120 players coaches and staff of the football team and cut them loose to the rest of student body and community. What do you think is safer.

You just proved my point. So, you are going to bring back students from all over the country and expose them to each other and the community in these college towns and stop testing every 3 days the 120 players coaches and staff of the football team and cut them loose to the rest of student body and community. What do you think is safer.

Hypocrisy at every single turn is why people aren't believing like some think they should be. Watch more hypocrisy when Kevin Warren's son suits up in the SEC September 26. It's a pure and utter joke.

Hypocrisy at every single turn is why people aren't believing like some think they should be. Watch more hypocrisy when Kevin Warren's son suits up in the SEC September 26. It's a pure and utter joke.

THIS!

Regardless, it is funny to see the national media's reaction to Nebraska.

FYI- I think you are way better protected and have so many more precautions playing football than living in a dorm and going to school with people from all over. I don't think Nebraska is wrong for wanting to play but they are handling it poorly.

That's why he said "as of today, it is safe". Had to leave himself an OUT. Apparently a lot has changed in a few days??? Maybe?

The true test will be what his son does now.

All in all, it been handled terribly, what is the harm in giving it the "ole college try" for the season. Easier to just pack up your sh##t and go home, I guess

Will they be back on campus any way?

That's why he said "as of today, it is safe". Had to leave himself an OUT. Apparently a lot has changed in a few days??? Maybe?

The true test will be what his son does now.

All in all, it been handled terribly, what is the harm in giving it the "ole college try" for the season. Easier to just pack up your sh##t and go home, I guess
Well we get to sit back and watch who was right and who was wrong. He will get crucified if the other conferences have some success.

The Big 10 took a vote and all the have nots voted not to play and had the most votes. The Big 12 stressed unity and all agreed.

Neither one has any effect on this. Don’t be a sheeple— turn off cnn and msnbc. Maybe go look at charts are iowacivid19.gov!!!!!!!
Yes if people were distancing and wearing masks, absolutely nothing would be different. Okay Kimmy....

Neither one has any effect on this. Don’t be a sheeple— turn off cnn and msnbc. Maybe go look at charts are iowacivid19.gov!!!!!!!
Better yet read this:
A New Descrimination Route:The Covid Hoax. medium.com
Very compelling read.

If you do not think that Politics are involved in this decision and many of the other decisions that are being made in this country right now you are refusing to be rational. Blinded by the light. What percentage of University Presidents in the Big and PAC 12 would you guess are liberal democrats.

I live in Mississippi now so everything is pretty much SEC dominated but there is a local sports talk show that is pretty good and they were commenting on Warren and said he looked really bad in his presser, was evasive, gave very little info on whats next and just looked week. They also said I think Larry Scott? the Pac-12 commissioner gave a pretty good presser, answered questions directly and used the Dr's report to back up the decision. I am not a 24 hour sports info guy but these guys are and have no dog in the fight, they didn't think much of Larry Scott for reasons they didn't go into but concluded by saying if you look weak and incompetent compared to Larry Scott that is a real bad thing.

If you do not think that Politics are involved in this decision and many of the other decisions that are being made in this country right now you are refusing to be rational. Blinded by the light. What percentage of University Presidents in the Big and PAC 12 would you guess are liberal democrats.
Oh yeah it's not political at all...smh

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Well we get to sit back and watch who was right and who was wrong. He will get crucified if the other conferences have some success.
Problem is, doing nothing can never be proven wrong, even when everything falls apart you always have the "best intent" crutch to fall back on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT