ADVERTISEMENT

KF has coached last game per Lincoln journal star

Coming from a reporter covering a team that is 9-15 the last two years.Deflection wont help.

I’d be surprised if he called all the recruits last week and convinced them to remain committed, only to leave. If he goes, that 2021 class is gone too.

Reactions: hawkeye_1997
Nothing floating out there from Iowa beat writers.
A Nebraska reporter supposedly has these better inside sources.
Said Nebraska reporter has nothing on his Twitter page, where all stuff is broken nowadays.

257abc9314bcf81cc340b61d22324e97.jpg

Kirk is not going anywhere. Friday afternoon press conferences "normally" don't deliver happy news ... possibly something will be announced re: Doyle ...

In today's "someone's head needs to roll" world, Iowa can't afford to let the "investigation" related to Doyle drag out too long ... If I were a betting man, I wouldn't be shocked to hear they're parting ways with Doyle.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
As a Husker fan, I will tell you right now, Sipple is a tool. IF Ferentz is let go, this is nothing but an educated (and that’s a stretch for Sip) guess. As you read the article, of course he then states that, “well, maybe he won’t be let go”, in so many words. Grain of salt here. IMO, obviously Doyle is gone....and maybe Kirk’s kid.....just because I have heard a lot about some of the things they said. I am not sure how you survive that in this current climate. Doyle for sure, probably should be gone, anyway. I am certainly no Iowa fan, but I hate seeing a program go through s**t like this, especially when you factor in the kids. Best of luck getting through this, Hawks fans. Peace.

As a Husker fan, I will tell you right now, Sipple is a tool. IF Ferentz is let go, this is nothing but an educated (and that’s a stretch for Sip) guess. As you read the article, of course he then states that, “well, maybe he won’t be let go”, in so many words. Grain of salt here. IMO, obviously Doyle is gone....and maybe Kirk’s kid.....just because I have heard a lot about some of the things they said. I am not sure how you survive that in this current climate. Doyle for sure, probably should be gone, anyway. I am certainly no Iowa fan, but I hate seeing a program go through s**t like this, especially when you factor in the kids. Best of luck getting through this, Hawks fans. Peace.
Thanks and good post. Sucks for all involved, but hopefully, this is all for the betterment of young men around the country.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Sipple said it’s his “educated guess” that Ferentz has coached his last game.

Sipple probably doesn’t know anymore than any of us.
And if he's from Braska, then you also have to question his level of "education". Ooops, forgot the N is for Nowledge......:oops:

Legit best post by a Husker on this board, ever. Thanks bro, appreciate the levelheadedness and family support.

Kirk is not going anywhere. Friday afternoon press conferences "normally" don't deliver happy news ... possibly something will be announced re: Doyle ...

In today's "someone's head needs to roll" world, Iowa can't afford to let the "investigation" related to Doyle drag out too long ... If I were a betting man, I wouldn't be shocked to hear they're parting ways with Doyle.

If he were being fired today, it would be Barta and/or the university prez holding the press conference, not Kirk. If he was resigning, he wouldn't be bringing 3 players.

If he were being fired today, it would be Barta and/or the university prez holding the press conference, not Kirk. If he was resigning, he wouldn't be bringing 3 players.
Good point re: Barta would probably be the one making the announcement if Doyle was being canned today...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT