ADVERTISEMENT

Kharchla commits...

Spicolli

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2001
Carson will be staying home. Kharchla will move just 27 miles from his home in Powell, OH to be part of the perennial powerhouse Ohio State Buckeyes in Columbus.

Big get for Tan Tom, especially with late pitch from Carl

From Flo - Linky

Reactions: fronk71
IMO this was a big miss for Eggum and Minnesota. They needed this one to offset losing Kennedy. If they miss on Starocci the whole recruiting class is waste.

Carson will be staying home. Kharchla will move just 27 miles from his home in Powell, OH to be part of the perennial powerhouse Ohio State Buckeyes in Columbus.

Big get for Tan Tom, especially with late pitch from Carl

From Flo - Linky
For what its worth.. Willie got the above wrong.. its about 10-13 miles from Powell to tOSU campus. It probably should read "27 minutes."

IMO this was a big miss for Eggum and Minnesota. They needed this one to offset losing Kennedy. If they miss on Starocci the whole recruiting class is waste.
Gopher fans don't care... GS will lead them back to mediocrity.

Ohio State has brought in an insane amount of wrestlers both talent wise and in ust sheer numbers these past 2 recruiting classes.

In 2018:

Jashon Hubbard
Jaden Mattox
Alex Felix
Braeden Redlin
J.D. Stickley
Josh Ramirez
Quinn Kinner
Kevon Freeman
Malik Heinselman
Rocky Jordan
Sammy Sasso
Gavin Hoffman
Kyle Gruber

So far 2019:

Carson Kharchla
Jacob Decatur
Jake Canitano
Tyler Stein
Dylan D'Emilio
Daniel Kerkvliet
Jordan Decatur

Gopher fans don't care... GS will lead them back to mediocrity.
I take that back. Their forum has several posters who are lamenting that Eggs hasn't been able to follow the GS recruiting class with any highly ranked commits. Supposedly their commits so far are being called "room guys". And the Gophs are losing top in State kids to Iowa !;)

Bet they get Ferrari too.
If Hoffman stays at 184 Ferrari has 197 all for himself. He’s the next big peg on the board unless an elite 125 wants to come aboard to compete with Heinselman. Bob Pruesse is adamant tOSU is in on Busiello but he seems as committed as a kid can be to Penn State.

Ohio State has brought in an insane amount of wrestlers both talent wise and in ust sheer numbers these past 2 recruiting classes.

In 2018:

Jashon Hubbard
Jaden Mattox
Alex Felix
Braeden Redlin
J.D. Stickley
Josh Ramirez
Quinn Kinner
Kevon Freeman
Malik Heinselman
Rocky Jordan
Sammy Sasso
Gavin Hoffman
Kyle Gruber

So far 2019:

Carson Kharchla
Jacob Decatur
Jake Canitano
Tyler Stein
Dylan D'Emilio
Daniel Kerkvliet
Jordan Decatur
Loaded! There good football and basketball teams help this. Their wrestling coach makes 425,000 a year.

The new wrestling facility and Kyle Snyder hype/success are really boosting tOSU recruiting.

Loaded! There good football and basketball teams help this. Their wrestling coach makes 425,000 a year.
The new wrestling facility and Kyle Snyder hype/success are really boosting tOSU recruiting.
Why is this any surprise. They are all in and when you have a school like that all in on a sport it will thrive. Plus remember where Coach Ryan wrestled I know we make fun but he is kicking butt over there and he did before he got there.

Is that the last of the Jordan kids for awhile? Seems like that family has turned out more than their share of wrestlers

Is that the last of the Jordan kids for awhile? Seems like that family has turned out more than their share of wrestlers
Rocky Jordan is new to the fold in Columbus I believe.
Yea why I commented saw him in the recruit list....I don’t follow recruiting like a lot of you do...other than Iowa....just seems like there have been kids from that family wrestling in the big ten for awhile now... and they’ve been pretty tough.... the one that wrestled at Wisconsin was a cousin I think... bet their holiday dinners were pretty exciting

I believe I read their father Jeff has stepped down as head coach of St Paris Graham.

Why’s that? Retired?
At the Ohio state championships last year, in an interview, he was talking about how he has never been able to see his kids wrestle in college.. talking about missing all of Bo's and Micah's BigTen tournaments, etc. It was pretty obvious that he was done, now that his youngest son (Rocky) graduated and is now a 1st year at tOSU.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT