ADVERTISEMENT

Kimmel just lit up Trump tonite...

Wouldn’t I have to watch it to actually have an opinion you dunce? And maybe you missed the part where I said the prank was pretty funny.
I get it. Anything mocking Trump by anyone is soooo not funny. You doth protest too much.

Tuesday night

Trump Whines As Trial Winds Down, Shares Unified Reich Campaign Video & Giuliani Desperate for Cash

Reactions: MitchLL
Wednesday night

Marjorie Taylor Greene & MAGAverse Make WILD Trump Assassination Claim & Nikki Haley Endorses Donald

Reactions: MitchLL
Trump Trial in Jury’s Hands, De Niro Blasts Donald & "Right in the Butt" Wheel of Fortune Contestant

Monday night

Trump’s First Interview Since Guilty Verdict & Marjorie Taylor Greene Spews Nonsense at Dr. Fauci

Tuesday night

MAGA Faithful Protest Trump Verdict with Upside-Down Flags & Lauren Boebert Confronted During Debate

Last edited:
Wednesday night

Trump's Massive Flip-Flop on Mail-In-Voting & Right Wingers Spew Poison for Pride

Funniest open on Kimmel in a long time firing back at Turd's meltdown on Truth Social.

If someone can post, I'd appreciate it.

Fully expect the criminally charged ex President to have another hissy fit tomorrow.
I'm sure his 3 viewers found it amusing. I find his ratings amusing. Just left wing drivel.

I'm sure his 3 viewers found it amusing. I find his ratings amusing. Just left wing drivel.
I love it when a MAGA goes out of his way to say something isn't funny or effective. Massive self-own. I think the MAGA are worried that Trump is in trouble with all but the old, white racist vote.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Try and downplay it all you want.

Fact is Kimmel is living rent free in Trump's head going by Trump's comments on social media.

DJT is the best thing that ever happened to late nite TV. A bumbling fool that's now a convicted felon.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Thursday night

Trump Literally Foaming at the Mouth, Loses Gun License & Guillermo at NBA Media Day

Funniest open on Kimmel in a long time firing back at Turd's meltdown on Truth Social.

If someone can post, I'd appreciate it.

Fully expect the criminally charged ex President to have another hissy fit tomorrow.
People actually watch Kimmel? His ratings are in the toilet.

The board libs do because he says 'funny' things about that bad orange man and it makes them feel good.

I am indifferent to Kimmel (what he says about Trump is accurate though)....don't hardly watch any of the late night guys, but I will say for as much as both the right & the left LOVE to always hold each others past against one another for every little thing I have always found it somewhat amazing that Kimmel has become one of the loudest voices for the left on TV all the while with his Karl Malone blackface & man show degrading women past....

Again, I don't give 2 sh*ts that he did it, I laughed back in the day at it, but always thought it was quite the double standard.

Don't care for Roseanne at all, but she posts a racist tweet about Obama I think it was and gets kicked off her show (not saying there shouldn't have been some reprimands either)......Tim Allen's Last Man Standing had good ratings i think, but he's republican so it doesn't last......Kimmel dresses in full body black Karl Malone and talks like an idiot "ugh this here Karl Malone" for years and nothing....

(yes i know it has been brought up before and I am sure he apologized and all that)

Just think its funny he became famous for "toxic masculinity" and blackface skits and now is the moral beacon to slander everyone else on TV.

***this is not meant to be a political right vs left post....just a Kimmel post***

636461738688408317--Kimmel-20.JPG

jimmy-kimmel-blackface-skit-summer-break-video.jpg

Last edited:
Friday night

Trump Turns 78 Years Old, Parasites Kiss His Ass in D.C. & We Ruin a Finals Game for a Celtics Fan

Monday night

Trump Seeks Black Support, Posts Nasty Father’s Day Message & Dads Fail When Asked About Their Kids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT