ADVERTISEMENT

Kiper new 1st round

• Love
Reactions: obfuscating
McCarthy will be a bust. He doesn't have the arm to make the throws in the NFL.
JJ has an extremely strong arm...can zip balls in that 80% of current NFL QBs can't. His arm strength is well...one of his strengths. The knock on him is touch on the long ball. It's warranted....he still tries to throw everything on a rope. He'll have to learn to put some air under the ball and trust his receivers to run under it.

Even Chicago isn't that dumb.

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

JJ has an extremely strong arm...can zip balls in that 80% of current NFL QBs can't. His arm strength is well...one of his strengths. The knock on him is touch on the long ball. It's warranted....he still tries to throw everything on a rope. He'll have to learn to put some air under the ball and trust his receivers to run under it.
You would know more than I on the matter. Perhaps I was just comparing his arm strength to Iowa's stud QB, Hill. :)

You would know more than I on the matter. Perhaps I was just comparing his arm strength to Iowa's stud QB, Hill. :)
Yeah, but can JJ hit the fan in the 5th row of bleachers behind the bench like Deacon?

Are the Bears really going to dump Fields? A lot of this hasn't been his fault.
Give him a top flight WR to go with Moore and more help on the OL and then evaluate Fields. Unfortunately, Fields is near the end of his rookie contract, so, if he has a great 2024, the Bears would have to pay him, big time going forward.

Might be cleaner for the Bears to trade Fields for a 2nd round pick, take Caleb Williams, resetting the rookie QB contract clock, take WR Odunze with their other 1st round pick and then an edge rusher and OL help in subsequent rounds.

They really need this to work out as the Lions and Packers look like SB contenders in 2024 and beyond. If it does work out, the Vikings could find themselves suddenly in the outhouse of the NFC Norse division.

Give him a top flight WR to go with Moore and more help on the OL and then evaluate Fields. Unfortunately, Fields is near the end of his rookie contract, so, if he has a great 2024, the Bears would have to pay him, big time going forward.

Might be cleaner for the Bears to trade Fields for a 2nd round pick, take Caleb Williams, resetting the rookie QB contract clock, take WR Odunze with their other 1st round pick and then an edge rusher and OL help in subsequent rounds.

They really need this to work out as the Lions and Packers look like SB contenders in 2024 and beyond. If it does work out, the Vikings could find themselves suddenly in the outhouse of the NFC Norse division.

Probably a super unpopular take. I don't think Caleb Williams will be that good.

The Bears getting rid of Fields? Are they trying to out do the Browns for the dumbest front office in the BFL award?
Maybe they could send Fields to Cleveland and take Watson off the Browns hands? (Contract and all!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT