ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk’s Entire Inept and Pussy philosophy encapsulated in :01 before halftime

RagnarLothbrok

HB Heisman
Apr 4, 2023
You’re practically at midfield and you’re too big of a pussy to let your quarterback throw it deep.

Oh, so Cade has a noodle arm and can’t make it to the end zone? Then bring in a quarterback who can throw it 55 yards. Jesus Christ.

I’m done watching pussy football. Kirk is a joke. No attempts to ever stretch the field. Nothing. Just bland, boring, middle school offense. Always.

Until Kirk steps down or is forced out, I’m out. Enjoy the rest of the game and season, fellas. This is boring, lame, sissy ball. GTFO Kirk.

You’re practically at midfield and you’re too big of a pussy to let your quarterback throw it deep.

Oh, so Cade has a noodle arm and can’t make it to the end zone? Then bring in a quarterback who can throw it 55 yards. Jesus Christ.

I’m done watching pussy football. Kirk is a joke. No attempts to ever stretch the field. Nothing. Just bland, boring, middle school offense. Always.

Until Kirk steps down or is forced out, I’m out. Enjoy the rest of the game and season, fellas. This is boring, lame, sissy ball. GTFO Kirk.
It’s like you guys are new to Iowa football. Kirk is conservative and Iowa gets the ball to start 2nd half.

In no universe is Kirk going to take a chance there. He believes in the defense. But he should not be believing in that offense.

Come back! 2 TDs and Iowa leads 21-14. Really! :)

Reactions: redbirdhawk
The only time I ever remember Kirk trying to score before half was 2014 vs Nebraska up 10-0 after a Desmond King pick in the last minute. Rudock completed a simple screen to Damond Powell at midfield that should've got them close to field goal range, and instead he fumbled it away and one rainbow pass from Tommy Armstrong later set up a short Nebraska score in the last 30 seconds to make it 10-7. Even though the defense ended up blowing a 17 point lead and another last minute lead to eventually lose in OT that game, that seven points instead of being a shutout at the half probably still haunts Kirk I don't remember him trying much before that, but I definitely don't remember him ever risking it again since. I remember in the stands even being surprised they did it then.

Enjoy your time away. Think of all the activities you can fill in your game time with!

see ya..........

Yep, just like driving to Purdue in 2007 to watch the exact same thing happen. That was when I wondered if Kirk would ever get out of the super conservative mode. I love hawk football too much to give up watching it. But it can be a struggle some times. I didnt give up on them at halftime and I knew they would get the ball first.

I understand the frustration; I’ve been critical myself.

But I don’t understand or even believe the “I’m out” drama queen declarations. Time after time, these posters resurface to comment and, as another poster stated, what the hell did you expect KF to do in that situation? Totally predictable.

I think it's more likely that KJ breaks one than we throw one.

I knew this thread was coming.

No one is throwing it 60 yds in the air.

Get to the locker room down one score, knowing we're the better team and better staff, and put together a plan to come out and win the game.

Never fails, iowa has a few bad possessions and fans want to fire the coach, put in all the backups, fire the AD, change the mascot, tear down Kinnick, move the old capitol, and change the team colors.

Relax.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out...good riddance

Plane Airport GIF by APM

Kirk not throwing for the end zone is well worth you checking "out" of Hawkeye Beacon! Hahahahahahahaha

I knew this thread was coming.

No one is throwing it 60 yds in the air.

Get to the locker room down one score, knowing we're the better team and better staff, and put together a plan to come out and win the game.

Never fails, iowa has a few bad possessions and fans want to fire the coach, put in all the backups, fire the AD, change the mascot, tear down Kinnick, move the old capitol, and change the team colors.

Relax.
There’s no defending keeping Cade in the entire fvcking game. It’s the same old shit. And we just beat a shitty team btw. We have to be able to have a pass threat to make this a special season and Cade does not seem to be the answer. OSU in two weeks could get ugly.

Iowa at OSU Saturday Oct. 5th.

See ya then. 🍺🍺

Gotta admit, I've been pretty critical of the coaches, but yesterday was one hell of a job with halftime adjustments!
I am not picking a fight, this is an honest question. What adjustments did they make? I didn't re-watch it or try to break anything down.....but to me it looked as if they continued to do the same things, and it just started to work because Minny is not a good football team.

If someone knows the offensive adjustments that were made, please share (if you can do it nicely).

It was fun watching them line up and just shove it down PJ's throat............I just can't imagine that is gonna work week to week.

There’s no defending keeping Cade in the entire fvcking game. It’s the same old shit. And we just beat a shitty team btw. We have to be able to have a pass threat to make this a special season and Cade does not seem to be the answer. OSU in two weeks could get ugly.

I never expected to be within 2 scores of this Ohio State; we can't compete 💰

Reactions: Tom Paris

Did you watch the rest of the game?

I am not picking a fight, this is an honest question. What adjustments did they make? I didn't re-watch it or try to break anything down.....but to me it looked as if they continued to do the same things, and it just started to work because Minny is not a good football team.

If someone knows the offensive adjustments that were made, please share (if you can do it nicely).

It was fun watching them line up and just shove it down PJ's throat............I just can't imagine that is gonna work week to week.
I guess you make good points.

My comment was more in regards to the huge momentum swing.

Perhaps it was more a case of Fleck not adapting or anticipating what KF might do.
Fleck is such a shitty HC.

He does chickenshit things that no other coach in the country would do and he does that crap consistently.

Good riddance!

Enjoy your time away. Think of all the activities you can fill in your game time with!

Whenever I hear about people giving up on the season, I figure they are more like me. Football doesn’t stop, I just watch more of the other games and check in on the Iowa score.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I guess you make good points.

My comment was more in regards to the huge momentum swing.

Perhaps it was more a case of Fleck not adapting or anticipating what KF might do.
Fleck is such a shitty HC.
Agreed. Fun watching him struggle. someone I know was at the game and said he was crying to the officials the entire time.

The adjustments I saw were on the defensive side, decided to put some pressure on that QB in the second half.

Here’s to hoping we can come up with a passing attack over the break.

Interested how KF noted the lack of a passing game with that sideline reporter after he got caught “trying to sneak out” of talking with her. Lol.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT