ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Cousins leaving Minnesota?

You guys will have to give up at least a second round pick to move up for JJ McCarthy. Better hope he's the real deal.
I'd rather take Penix or Daniels.

But yes I have a sneaking suspicion they're locked on McCarthy.........another f***ing game manager.

Does this years free agency seem crazier then any other year for NFL free agency?

feel like other sports have been like this but I don’t recall this many big name nfl guys moving on to new teams.

But yes I have a sneaking suspicion they're locked on McCarthy.........another f***ing game manager.

I honestly don’t know how to evaluate McCarthy. Due to the offense they ran, he simply wasn’t asked to do much; as they leaned on the running game. Whether that’s due to his limitations or just relying on the dominant run game, idk.

I honestly don’t know how to evaluate McCarthy. Due to the offense they ran, he simply wasn’t asked to do much; as they leaned on the running game. Whether that’s due to his limitations or just relying on the dominant run game, idk.
McCarthy will be an Eli Manning clone..........post Super Bowl wins.

I have no idea - he seems to have all the physical tools, but because of the offense they ran, I don’t know if he can read a defense, or so much of what else nfl teams want from QBs.
Maybe he can be like some other Michigan QB that didn’t really have the greatest numbers in college but did pretty well in the nfl.
As for me though: I’m not sold on McCarthy at all. To me he seems like a tiny bit better version of Christian ponder

Reactions: sober_teacher
I’m just referring to the salary cap just going up and up. That just can’t continue.

Cousins is a good quarterback, he’s not winning Super Bowl.
It's based on a formula from income. As long as TV money increases so will the salary cap.

Umm you won't get Daniels. He's likely going 2 to the Commanders. I highly doubt they would trade that spot no matter what you offered.

The Vikings will have to either trade up for JJ or get Nix or Penix way higher than they are projected to go. Or kick the can to next year.

Umm you won't get Daniels. He's likely going 2 to the Commanders. I highly doubt they would trade that spot no matter what you offered.

The Vikings will have to either trade up for JJ or get Nix or Penix way higher than they are projected to go. Or kick the can to next year.
Well then tell the Commanders to f*** themselves and take the worst QB in the draft or don't take a QB at all........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT