ADVERTISEMENT

Kris Injured

Recall in that game Kris and Ogundele combined for 41minutes played, 19 points. 25m/12pt, 16m/7pt.

I look for CMac, Sandfort too pick up their minutes played….doubtful they’ll add that add’l production over current

not exactly the same Calvary horses as last yr
ISU in CHA a bit easier than #2 Purdue in Mackey
Yeah.

Sometimes when you have a star player, everyone else is looking to him to do something. Well, no waiting around now. Time to show everyone what ya got!

Last edited:
I'd say there's some serious legs to this story. My bets taking the under and Iowa State can now be cashed in for more than I bet. That only happens when something significant occurs.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Need others to step up anyway. Hopefully will pay dividends in the long term. Maybe not great news for tonight’s game, still not an impossible win.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Sure not seeing this confirmed anywhere. Maybe true, maybe a game time decision. I find it odd he stayed in the entire Duke game if he hurt it early in the game. I certainly don't know.

No confirmation about the timetable. But Kris is most definitely hurt.

Reactions: Packer54
Rutgers lurker popping in to say - I hope it's not a long-term injury, but if this does turn into a weeks-long thing for Kris, it's nearly the best timing you could ask for such a thing mid-season. You have your in-state rivals and Wisconsin, and then two directional cupcakes before January 1st. I could see him sitting out until Penn State if it is a high ankle sprain.

Good luck tonight defending the B1G against the Big XII!

I'd say there's some serious legs to this story. My bets taking the under and Iowa State can now be cashed in for more than I bet. That only happens when something significant occurs.
It moves one way or the other when the point spread moves even one point.

What a weird thing to say. You don’t think Kris is legitimately injured?

He probably is. I just find it odd that every single time either of them have a poor game it has to do with a family issue or a mysterious injury that they were somehow able to play through going back to last year.

Sometimes, the best thing for a team is to play without their star early on. They learn to compensate and gain confidence. Let’s hope that happens for the Hawks. They certainly passed the test tonight.
If Murray is able to come back this year healthy, him being out for a bit will help the team as it gets out of the mode of just throwing him the ball and expecting Murray to do everything. Guys took good shots (and made them) and competed on defense. Add in the most talented player on the team and you are in business.

If Murray is able to come back this year healthy, him being out for a bit will help the team as it gets out of the mode of just throwing him the ball and expecting Murray to do everything. Guys took good shots (and made them) and competed on defense. Add in the most talented player on the team and you are in business.
I was just told he was going to be out for 4-5 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 1911_Bandit

I agree but we are also really thin without him.

I agree but we are also really thin without him.
Totally agree. It's why the qualifier on if he is healthy. If he can't come back, then what Iowa could be this season changes dramatically. They need Kr. Murray to be playing to be a good team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT