ADVERTISEMENT

Lajames Bron son, Brony, going through portal

I don't follow him, but the only reason he gets any attention is because of who his father is, right? If his last name wasn't James he'd just be another college player with some potential?

I looked it up a few weeks ago, I think he only scored in double digits 4 times this season. I know players enter the draft to get assessed by NBA scouts, told what they need to focus/improve on, etc but I laughed when I saw him enter it. It's like, buddy, you need to work on every single goddamn aspect of your game.

He'll go to another big school, underperform, transfer, and then hopefully realize that he's not good enough for the big time schools yet, and sign with a smaller one.

he will go to a head scratching school so he can chuck volume shots. That way he gets #'s and dad will force someone to draft him.

he will go to a head scratching school so he can chuck volume shots. That way he gets #'s and dad will force someone to draft him.
lebron won't have to force anyone to do anything...he's already said how much he'd like to play with his son (which seems like a generally ok thing to say)

some team could easily take him in the late 2nd round of the draft - those guys almost never pan out anyway and if it gets you a year or two of lebron, its totally worth it

He had a tough year. Cardiac arrest will do that to you. I highly doubt he’ll go into the draft. The article said he’ll probably end up at Duquesne because of the connection to their new head coach

GIF by ABC Network

lebron won't have to force anyone to do anything...he's already said how much he'd like to play with his son (which seems like a generally ok thing to say)

some team could easily take him in the late 2nd round of the draft - those guys almost never pan out anyway and if it gets you a year or two of lebron, its totally worth it

I could see that happening.

Big potential issue I could see is dad is going to want to have his son on the court with him. So you are essentially signing up for having Lebron James but also having a guy who's not good enough to play in the NBA.

Reactions: Finance85
I don't follow him, but the only reason he gets any attention is because of who his father is, right? If his last name wasn't James he'd just be another college player with some potential?

No,.. just another college player.

If he stays in the draft, wouldn’t shock me if the lakers take him 55th, or whatever their 2nd round pick is.

That's the forcing part.

I know better than to give a perfectly healthy young man an untested, useless and potentially harmful injection to ‘protect’ him from a mild illness.
You said his doctors were lying…let’s stay on topic here. Sticking with that claim? As an added refresher, please remind us of your schooling/profession as well as your relationship to the James family.

I would suggest Bronny transfer to the Iowa women's team. They need a new guard after this season. But let's be honest. Bronny would still suck and ride the pine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT