ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson is still a dumbass

RagnarLothbrok

HB Heisman
Apr 4, 2023
Mouths off before the game about how Baltimore would have beaten KC last year if he were in better shape and they didn’t actually throw the ball.

Has Zay Flowers wide open in the end zone and misses him by a country mile. TE makes an amazing catch in the back of the end zone but clearly has a toe on the line.

Lamar blames the refs for making the right call.

This guy is still an idiot and worthless at quarterback.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
Mouths off before the game about how Baltimore would have beaten KC last year if he were in better shape and they didn’t actually throw the ball.

Has Zay Flowers wide open in the end zone and misses him by a country mile. TE makes an amazing catch in the back of the end zone but clearly has a toe on the line.

You're a racist......

He’s a 2x MVP. You might think he’s an idiot, and I’m not sure he can win a Super Bowl, but let’s press pause at calling him worthless at QB.

Napoleon Dynamite GIF

How he missed Flowers by that much. Holy shit.

He’s a 2x MVP. You might think he’s an idiot, and I’m not sure he can win a Super Bowl, but let’s press pause at calling him worthless at QB.
Being an NFL MVP and being an idiot has never been mutually exclusive.

Lamar is great with his legs and makes a lot of plays. That doesn’t mean he’s a good quarterback.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Being an NFL MVP and being an idiot has never been mutually exclusive.

Lamar is great with his legs and makes a lot of plays. That doesn’t mean he’s a good quarterback.
Big gap between worthless and not being good either.

His career stats however would argue he’s a good quarterback tho.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Dude is an incredible athlete and down right scary to defenses. That's good enough for me.
But all Ragnar the racist sees, is "Dumb Donald" from his favorite racist program >

"Dumb" Donald Parker (voiced by Lou Scheimer) is a lanky, dimwitted fellow. He is Rudy's best friend. He always wears a green long-sleeved jersey three sizes too big, and a pink stocking knit cap covering his entire face except his eyes and mouth. In the Junkyard Band, he plays a trombone made out of plumbers' pipe and a morning glory horn from an old phonograph. In the Fat Albert film and while in the real world, Donald takes off his cap and learns that he has a handsome face.

But all Ragnar the racist sees, is "Dumb Donald" from his favorite racist program >

"Dumb" Donald Parker (voiced by Lou Scheimer) is a lanky, dimwitted fellow. He is Rudy's best friend. He always wears a green long-sleeved jersey three sizes too big, and a pink stocking knit cap covering his entire face except his eyes and mouth. In the Junkyard Band, he plays a trombone made out of plumbers' pipe and a morning glory horn from an old phonograph. In the Fat Albert film and while in the real world, Donald takes off his cap and learns that he has a handsome face.
You haven't once commented on the actual game. We know you don't watch football (or any sports for that matter). You're just here to give D- jokes.

Fun to watch but until he can pass better he likely won’t win it all.

I think this about a lot of QB’s that set the league on fire but don’t win the Super Bowl early. They didn’t get it done when they used little of the salary cap so they were surrounded with talent. But they will win when the take a lot of salary cap space so have less talent around them?

Dak Prescott is the same. Can you build a winning roster paying him $60+ million next year?

Watson, Cousins, Allen etc.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Big gap between worthless and not being good either.

His career stats however would argue he’s a good quarterback tho.
Yes, I am a little harsh in my judgment, but the larger point still stands.

Oh, and if I ever had entertained white supremacy views, they went out the window after reading posts from Here4ADump.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT