ADVERTISEMENT

Latest post debate Rasmussen Poll: Trump 49%, Harris 47%

"In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot."

No joke, YouTube Trump's presser right now. Dude sounds half asleep and is clearly trying to get a re do with the debate. This is embarrassing.

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

You're really missing out if you're not watching this. Beyond talking shit about the moderators hair, Donny is doing a play by play of how much of a victim he was during the debate. This is glorious.

Why are we still looking at national polls?

Basically every swing state is within margin of error last I saw. In other words... meaningless

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I've watched a lot of his pressers. This is unhinged even for him. You can see how badly Harris damaged him Tuesday. He's fighting battles entirely in his own head live for everyone to watch.

You gotta love how he insists on mispronouncing her name and even emphasizes it. Kuh-MAH-luh!

Literally like a third grader.

It keeps getting better. Trump goes on about Musk and says he would have kept his business by, "Having lunch with him. Then have dinner. Then have breakfast." The rapey vibe extends even to his friends.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Been busy and not able to HORT much this week. A quick read of the room and posts like this....ooof. Our red boys must be having a tough go of it. I feel like I've missed some fun trolling opportunities.

Reactions: McLovin32
You're either not very good at dates or don't read your own links.

The survey of 2,390 U.S. Likely Voters was conducted on September 5 and 8-11, 2024 by Rasmussen Reports.

The debate was held on the evening of September 10th. The majority of that poll was conducted prior.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT