ADVERTISEMENT

Latest post debate Rasmussen Poll: Trump 49%, Harris 47%

The MAGA fellas have had a busy week attempting to convince everyone that immigrants are indeed eating geese and pets.

And stroking themselves to a dominant debate performance by dear leader in spite of the ABC devil it appears.

aa6b6aa8b1324d949c406c36815fc886.gif

Been busy and not able to HORT much this week. A quick read of the room and posts like this....ooof. Our red boys must be having a tough go of it. I feel like I've missed some fun trolling opportunities.
They are spiraling.

No one as much as KFdisciple though.

That dude might be in a padded cell by mid-October 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm mentioning this solely for awareness. As the creator of a thread you have the ability to delete it if - for example - you look silly in it and want it gone. Just here to help.
Ya'll know my Northern theory.

He is getting EXACTLY what he wanted.

Maybe even twice!

They are spiraling.

No one as much as KFdisciple though.

That dude might be in a padded cell by mid-October 🤣 🤣 🤣
Afraid not buddy. I couldn't be doing better if iowa didn't piss it down their leg vs little brother.

No reason to bring me into this, glad to see I live rent free in your head

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Being excited about election results seems rational. Being excited about poll results........I don"t know, is it boredom, trying to needle the other side, trying to justify your own feelings? Is anyone excited that the Hawks are 22 point favorites this week, because it seems like the same thing to me,

Are you one of those people who refer to President Trump as the Orange Turd or some other unflattering name?
Nope, never have.
Of course he/she is!!! Orange Turd, tRump, etc the same people who have spent 8 years name calling are now upset because they don't like how Trump says Kamala.
Find me one post where I did so.

I’ll be waiting for your apology.

I'm not going to search through your post history, but I'll take your word for it. If you say you never have then I apologize for any defamation from that post.
I do my best to avoid name-calling in general, but I also think it’s a waste of time online.

I’m someone whose had my last name - despite being only 2 syllables, pronounced every possible way imaginable so this is just something that bugs me.

I’m not asking you or Rico to start liking or respect Kamala Harris. But people who deliberately mispronounce someone else’s name…that’s just about the pettiest behavior out there in my book.

Rassman is a consistent outlier poll. We go through this every election.

Meaningless and worthless.

I do my best to avoid name-calling in general, but I also think it’s a waste of time online.

I’m someone whose had my last name - despite being only 2 syllables, pronounced every possible way imaginable so this is just something that bugs me.

I’m not asking you or Rico to start liking or respect Kamala Harris. But people who deliberately mispronounce someone else’s name…that’s just about the pettiest behavior out there in my book.
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT