ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Hoe Bert Switches Districts....The Grift Continues

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
The GOP is basically 100% losers who should be jettisoned into outer space. Here's one more who switches districts because she knew a dem would kick her ass in, wait for it, a conservative district. Ahh, arcane election laws and losers who use them.

@Scruddy and other GOP imbeciles, please spin this.
I'm not even a republican my guy. My last post about who I'd vote for was for a Democrat in Kennedy. Biden is just an abject **** up and I'm not willing to listen to lies and cover for him.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
Typical Republican chickenshit move by Boobert. Knows she will get her much used ass handed to her in her real district. So she chickenshits out and tries to latch on to a new district. Are the Republicans in that new district so stupid to elect a carpetbagger like that. I hope not... but probably so. Maybe anyone supporting her will get a free "date" with her. I hear that's her best skill.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Moving from a "right leaning" district to a "solid Red" district highlites her cowardice.

Ladies and gentlemen...today's Republican Party.

LOL

Only good part is Dems gain a seat as her 2022 opponent seeks to win the spot in that 3rd district.

Classy like handjobs in a movie theatre? Not to worry though. The real America family values crowd in her new district will turn out en masse to vote for her and Orange Jesus.
Still classier than the male dems banging each other in the senate hearing room lol

You all act like this is something new. Been done for a long time by both sides.

Hell in some states you do not have to live in your district. In the 90s you had one of the most conservative reps that lived one house apart from one of the most liberal reps.

You all act like this is something new. Been done for a long time by both sides.

Hell in some states you do not have to live in your district. In the 90s you had one of the most conservative reps that lived one house apart from one of the most liberal reps.
Yeah, it doesn't happen that often. I saw my former representative Dave Loebsack in my local Hy-Vee a few weeks ago. He moved from Mt. Vernon to IC when the district lines were switched. When it does happen it is usually because. the lines moved, and not because the candidate is seeking an even more friendly district due to their overall crappiness.

She's actually moving to a much more well-off district that's mostly Denver's southern suburbs. Not sure she's a slam dunk to win the primary, but would be amazed if that seat doesn't go to a Republican. It probably gives Republicans their best shot at holding on to her current district also if they can find someone sane to run.

Colorado GOP has gone full MAGA, but Colorado voters haven't been thrilled with most MAGA candidates.

She's actually moving to a much more well-off district that's mostly Denver's southern suburbs. Not sure she's a slam dunk to win the primary, but would be amazed if that seat doesn't go to a Republican. It probably gives Republicans their best shot at holding on to her current district also if they can find someone sane to run.

Colorado GOP has gone full MAGA, but Colorado voters haven't been thrilled with most MAGA candidates.
She's a coward, joke and would get destroyed in district 3. There's no excuse for this grifting hoe.

Yeah, it doesn't happen that often. I saw my former representative Dave Loebsack in my local Hy-Vee a few weeks ago. He moved from Mt. Vernon to IC when the district lines were switched. When it does happen it is usually because. the lines moved, and not because the candidate is seeking an even more friendly district due to their overall crappiness.
What seems especially odd to me in this instance is that it appears that she made the decision on her own. Didn't discuss with House or Colorado GOP ahead of time (if I have that wrong, please correct me). Sounded like GOP wasn't thrilled she did this, especially since I assume they already had announced candidates for that district.

My congressman has never lived in my district. He moved up here after losing down south. Typical republican.

What seems especially odd to me in this instance is that it appears that she made the decision on her own. Didn't discuss with House or Colorado GOP ahead of time (if I have that wrong, please correct me). Sounded like GOP wasn't thrilled she did this, especially since I assume they already had announced candidates for that district.
Seems on brand to me.

This woman is a trainwreck. If she wasn’t in Congress she’d be out scouring local bars trying to find a new husband.

My congressman has never lived in my district. He moved up here after losing down south. Typical republican.

It's a two way street. The situation I mentioned was Sue Myrick and Mel Watt. Mel lived in the high end neighborhood that was in her district.

"on my block lived Harvey Gantt (a Democrat and former mayor of Charlotte who ran for the U.S. Senate), and next door to him lived Mel Watt (a Democrat and member of the U.S. House for 21 years), and two doors down from them lived Sue Myrick (a Republican, former mayor of Charlotte, and member of the U.S. House for 18 years) with her son Dan Forest (a Republican and our lieutenant governor"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT