ADVERTISEMENT

Lawmakers question Mayor Pete today

Always fun to watch these idiots going for their “gotcha” moment only to find out

cfc79a17-2342-42c2-9227-ca997b1e13cf_text.gif

I'm not sure it is legitimately possible to be more useless at your job than mayor Pete. This entire administration is one giant cluster **** run by the lowest common denominator, but Pete taking months off during a supply chain crisis only to come back and deflect from his absence by claiming roads and bridges are racist is peak dem in this time. Useless ****ing idiot.

I know he wasn’t electable (because an unfortunately large percentage of the Democratic Party wouldn’t vote for a gay guy), but boy would he be a breath of fresh air as President.

He’s only 40 I think so I think he still has a good shot down the road. Despite being young and relatively unknown he ran a fairly strong campaign.

Curious to see if he does better as voters get more comfortable with him.

The congressional hearing are simply an excuse to make the other party look bad. Congrats to Pete for using actual facts and reason to turn the tables,

A congressmen asking the Secretary of Transportation about the % of CO2 in the atmosphere? Or, explaining climate change as changing seasons? Criticizing him for private flights when it's 3% of total flights?

Just nonsense,

The congressional hearing are simply an excuse to make the other party look bad. Congrats to Pete for using actual facts and reason to turn the tables,

A congressmen asking the Secretary of Transportation about the % of CO2 in the atmosphere? Or, explaining climate change as changing seasons? Criticizing him for private flights when it's 3% of total flights?

Just nonsense,

What’s always comical to me (and people do this in both parties); is when they go in totally unprepared, but think they have a gotcha line thanks to some headline they saw.

Just nonsense,

Congressional hearings these days are like question hour in the UK parliament. Except here the questioners are allowed to talk over you and talk down to you.

At least during question hour the answerer is allowed to hit back.

Except they, nor their supporters, are smart enough to know they got schooled. They are all smugly patting themselves on the back for the “the current climate change is called autumn” line.

So much stupidity in our country right now it hurts.
They got the clips they wanted for Fox, OAN, and their social media feeds. Productivity is immaterial to them.

He’s only 40 I think so I think he still has a good shot down the road. Despite being young and relatively unknown he ran a fairly strong campaign.

Curious to see if he does better as voters get more comfortable with him.
He was going on Fox News often which I think is smart. South Bend indiana is 25% black and he won there so maybe there is a chance with black voters.

What derailed his campaign is the below article. I hated the article. The article is based on a 2011 quote from a TV debate or something of that nature. It was so unprofessional but it blew up on Twitter.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2019/11...l-harriot-lying-mother****er-racism-the-root/

Reactions: artradley
He was going on Fox News often which I think is smart. South Bend indiana is 25% black and he won there so maybe there is a chance with black voters.

What derailed his campaign is the below article. I hated the article. The article is based on a 2011 quote from a TV debate or something of that nature. It was so unprofessional but it blew up on Twitter.

I think there was some level of issues with the black community too because Buttigieg fired the city's first black police chief and replaced him with a white one.

The context Buttigieg provides to that is that the chief lied to him about an investigation or something and he felt he had to get rid of him because he lied to him.

There is quite a bit of complexity to it as well. There was federal court cases about it. I don't remember all the details and the details seemed even hazy at the time it was happening.

I'm not sure it is legitimately possible to be more useless at your job than mayor Pete. This entire administration is one giant cluster **** run by the lowest common denominator, but Pete taking months off during a supply chain crisis only to come back and deflect from his absence by claiming roads and bridges are racist is peak dem in this time. Useless ****ing idiot.
Whatever Scuddy writes, you know the opposites is true.

Whatever Scuddy writes, you know the opposites is true.
"The opposites is" pure genius right here lmfao you trying to do a gollum impression from lord of the rings or do you actually sound that stupid irl? I assume it's the latter tbh but you can answer if you'd like.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
"The opposites is" pure genius right here lmfao you trying to do a gollum impression from lord of the rings or do you actually sound that stupid irl? I assume it's the latter tbh but you can answer if you'd like.
Yur are dum

What’s always comical to me (and people do this in both parties); is when they go in totally unprepared, but think they have a gotcha line thanks to some headline they saw.
I sometimes think these hearings' main purpose for the congressional critters is to produce sound bytes which can be used in their upcoming campaigns. Of course they will be heavily edited to produce the results they want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT