ADVERTISEMENT

Lawmakers question Mayor Pete today

My cousin (a Republican)worked for Pete before he became Mayor. He only had great things to say about him.
Its too bad Pete isn't a republican, because they need an intelligent and well-spoken person like him in their party. Instead they're dominated by blowhards and dumb asses(including some that are a combo of both).

For the future of the Democrat Party, they'd be well served to put him in the VP spot on the upcoming ballot with Biden. Yes it is two white men, blah blah blah. And the gay thing scares some people away. But Harris is going to scare a sizable portion of independent voters away because of Biden's age. More face time for Pete would bode well and allay those concerns.

"The opposites is" pure genius right here lmfao you trying to do a gollum impression from lord of the rings or do you actually sound that stupid irl? I assume it's the latter tbh but you can answer if you'd like.
That means a lot coming from the stupidest and waste of resources poster on these boards. You are one pathetic SOB. I kind of feel sorry for how misguided and stupid you are, but not really.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I’m not surprised. Pete is a really smart and thoughtful guy. He exactly the type of leadership this country needs.
Hold up now. I think you’re forgetting he’s a gay man with family values that is willing to take time off to be with his young family. We all know it will never work…..

Sad how fast he would be written off by probably 40-45% of this country.

Its too bad Pete isn't a republican, because they need an intelligent and well-spoken person like him in their party. Instead they're dominated by blowhards and dumb asses(including some that are a combo of both).

For the future of the Democrat Party, they'd be well served to put him in the VP spot on the upcoming ballot with Biden. Yes it is two white men, blah blah blah. And the gay thing scares some people away. But Harris is going to scare a sizable portion of independent voters away because of Biden's age. More face time for Pete would bode well and allay those concerns.
The Republican party these days is basically a much less humorous version of trailer park boys.

The Republican party these days is basically a much less humorous version of trailer park boys.
Julian is the worst leader out there but somehow convinces people he is smart and should be followed. His plans are almost always doomed from the outset.

Ricky has valuable skills but isn’t smart and inevitably messes something up and allows others to take advantage of him without realizing it.

Bubbles just can’t tear himself away from the guys even though they keep messing up his situation when he’s getting ahead in life and could be successful if he was more independent.

That seems about right for the current plug-and-play gop characters.

Reactions: srams21
No she didn’t you ****ing moron.
Yes. She did. And you endorsed that behavior.
That means a lot coming from the stupidest and waste of resources poster on these boards. You are one pathetic SOB. I kind of feel sorry for how misguided and stupid you are, but not really.
Lol so mad you can't form a coherent sentence. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
Joe Biden's daughter said he molested her. You directly support and probably voted for a child predator.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Hold up now. I think you’re forgetting he’s a gay man with family values that is willing to take time off to be with his young family. We all know it will never work…..

Sad how fast he would be written off by probably 40-45% of this country.
Do you think morons make up that high of a number?

Show some proof for go back to your room in your mom’s basement if you aren’t there already.
It's from her own diary lmao you know, The one the feds raided James O'Keefe at 4 in the morning to take. Mega cope.
Loser as always.
Mad as always. Don't feel too bad, studies show that leftoids are generally angry/upset/miserable people. Way to conform to the statistics!

When you’re stupid, as anyone willing to tell people they’re a republican in 2023 is, you don’t realize you’re going to look silly trying to play “gotcha” with someone as intelligent as Mayor Pete. What’s sad though is there are people on this very site who don’t know they’re witnessing someone get the figurative shit kicked out of them intellectually when they watch some Yosemite Sam wannabe from Trumpistan pick a fight with Buttigieg.

The one that even Project Veritas can't confirm?

Yeah, you're a moron and a rube.
Yes, the federal bureau of investigation raided a journalist in the wee hours of the morning over a pretend diary. Brilliant take. Absolutely brilliant. You can deny it all you want but you votes for a child sex offender. That's who represents you and your values great work.

Yes, the federal bureau of investigation raided a journalist in the wee hours of the morning over a pretend diary. Brilliant take. Absolutely brilliant. You can deny it all you want but you votes for a child sex offender. That's who represents you and your values great work.
Please, please, please post the confirmation of your accusation. You won't, because you can't.

That you are a blatant liar is far more representative of your values than anything I've said.

You are a clown. LOL.

Please, please, please post the confirmation of your accusation. You won't, because you can't.

That you are a blatant liar is far more representative of your values than anything I've said.

You are a clown. LOL.
Prove it is fake or you're lying. LOL CLOWN!!1!! Did I do that right?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Prove it is fake or you're lying. LOL CLOWN!!1!! Did I do that right?
Easy. You're a dumb ****.

Statements from a diary published on a dubious website — which themselves have been taken out of context — allegedly came from a misplaced diary written by Ashley Biden and later sold to the right-wing sting operation Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-leaked-diary-accusation/

Easy. You're a dumb ****.

Statements from a diary published on a dubious website — which themselves have been taken out of context — allegedly came from a misplaced diary written by Ashley Biden and later sold to the right-wing sting operation Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-leaked-diary-accusation/
That's not evidence and snopes is not a legitimate source regardless lmfaoooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
JFC, you are one delusional piece of work. Seek help and don’t forget to take your Clozapine.

JFC, you are one delusional piece of work. Seek help and don’t forget to take your Clozapine.
The fbi literally raided James O'Keefe at the crack of dawn for this diary. That's documented lol are you denying this fact?

• Haha
I'm not sure it is legitimately possible to be more useless at your job than mayor Pete. This entire administration is one giant cluster **** run by the lowest common denominator, but Pete taking months off during a supply chain crisis only to come back and deflect from his absence by claiming roads and bridges are racist is peak dem in this time. Useless ****ing idiot.
who held that position under cheeto???

Pete is the perfect politician. Obviously he is smart, great communicator, has the ability to debate very well.

The only issue is results. He won’t be able to stand in front of a crowd and talk about all of the great things he made happen as the head of Transportation. It hasn’t gone swimmingly.

If the democrats want him to be the next candidate they have to move him to VP so that he can be the spokes person for the Biden administration. He would do great in that role.

Pete is the perfect politician. Obviously he is smart, great communicator, has the ability to debate very well.

The only issue is results. He won’t be able to stand in front of a crowd and talk about all of the great things he made happen as the head of Transportation. It hasn’t gone swimmingly.

If the democrats want him to be the next candidate they have to move him to VP so that he can be the spokes person for the Biden administration. He would do great in that role.

If I’m him, I look into whether there’s a seat for House or Senate coming up that might be gettable, or maybe Indiana governorship.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT