ADVERTISEMENT

Lawmakers question Mayor Pete today

Pete's right, eventually all passenger vehicles sold in the US will be EV, but the road is certainly long before we arrive at that final point in time. I have to question the sanity of a consumer who would opt for a ICE vehicle if an equivalent standard hybrid option is available. The break even point in fuel cost savings vs. higher initial purchase price is only ~3 years in most cases. I'll continue to drive hybrids until the EV charging infrastructure and technology matures.

Failed again, give it up.
Ignorance is bliss they say. You are a shining example. You realize the doj charged the people for stealing said diary and they've already plead guilty, right? Jk. I realize that you don't know shit.

Idk if there’s someone I hope to one day get nominated for POTUS more than Pete.

I don’t have a problem with people who disagree on policy, but he knows his facts as well as anyone and rarely has gotten caught in a gaffe like we see so often.

He is incredibly talented. I just wish he wasn’t so corporate. It’s difficult to trust anyone who worked at McKinsey. I much prefer the earlier version of Mayor Pete who was a Bernie Sanders disciple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT