ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James on Caitlin

For a number of reasons, he's so arrogant he called himself "the greatest of all time". If this asshat played in the 80s and 90s he wouldn't do crap. He's WAY too soft. LeBitch doesn't even make my top 5 of greatest players of all time.

Lol 90% of the players that played in the NBA during the 80s & 90s wouldn't be able to make a roster if they played in this era. They would have nothing for Lebron

For a number of reasons, he's so arrogant he called himself "the greatest of all time". If this asshat played in the 80s and 90s he wouldn't do crap. He's WAY too soft. LeBitch doesn't even make my top 5 of greatest players of all time.
I'm a Jordan, bird, magic guy and think Jordan is the GOAT, but if you think LeBron wouldn't have held is own in the era you're smoking something. He played football in HS, something that can't be said for Magic or Bird

Timing was great as the NBA was on break on Thurs nite so CC had the BB world all to herself, basically.
LeBron is a marketing juggernaut, who is savvy enough to know this is an easy gesture that buys him a little goodwill, but no reason to not think it was genuine.

As a BB player...its MJ and LeBron..end of story...until webby joins them.

Also the 80s and 90s style of basketball is so overrated it's crazy.

Lebron would average 40 on 75% shooting.

Look at this "physical defense" Caitlin could have averaged 20.

Michael Jordan, Bill Russell, Kareem, Wilt all say you are full of shit. Plus his complete lack of character relative to those others says it all.
Lol you are clueless. Not judging anyone else on your list but unlike some of them LeBron has never once got in any trouble and has been married to his high school sweetheart his entire career and there is no indication of any improprieties. He is also very charitable.

Hate him for his flopping and switching teams... whatever but to call out lack of character? Just dumb.

On a separate note the GOAT talk is stupid. LeBron and Jordan are completely different players. Enjoy them for what they are. And also LeBron is 6'8 260... he would handle himself just fine in the era of the 80s and 90s. He would probably thrive compared to others.

He started a charter school and a white kid was killed on campus.

What really happened as he never really had to say much about it. I'm sure if the victim and perps were reversed in skin tone ESPN probably would have broadcast a special on his behalf.
He also said the cop that shot that idiot Michael brown needed shot. When someone says something like that it proves he's a clueless idiot

He also said the cop that shot that idiot Michael brown needed shot
So interesting! Please get me a Fox News article that shows every James quote that will cause you to keep whining like the little bitch you are. We know you don't actually watch the NBA, so you giving us James quotes is about as close as you get to talking about the Association.

He also said the cop that shot that idiot Michael brown needed shot. When someone says something like that it proves he's a clueless idiot
Lol I’ve noticed you guys seem to take things black basketball players and coaches say way out of proportion.

The amount of vitriol that Swoopes, Reese and Staley have gotten compared to their perceived slights toward Caitlin has been a little crazy.

I see you guys feel the same hatred about LeBron as well.

Lol I’ve noticed you guys seem to take things black basketball players and coaches say way out of proportion.

The amount of vitriol that Swoopes, Reese and Staley have gotten compared to their perceived slights toward Caitlin has been a little crazy.

Swoopes was offensive. Reese acted like a childish punk - a true sore winner. Agree on Staley. People hating on Lebron when he sings Caitlin's praises is just weird.

Swoopes was offensive. Reese acted like a childish punk - a true sore winner. Agree on Staley. People hating on Lebron when he sings Caitlin's praises is just weird.
Don’t get me wrong, I definitely agree Swoopes was wrong to just talk out of her ass but we all have done that in our lives.

Reese acted like a punk, but she’s a competitor and having an edge is part of the game.

Staley is just bitter that we beat them and can’t take losing, but doesn’t deserve quite the hate she has gotten.

LeBron talking about Caitlin on a first name basis and how good she is is just ****ing cool and I have no idea how people can be upset by that lol

Lol you are clueless. Not judging anyone else on your list but unlike some of them LeBron has never once got in any trouble and has been married to his high school sweetheart his entire career and there is no indication of any improprieties. He is also very charitable.

Hate him for his flopping and switching teams... whatever but to call out lack of character? Just dumb.

On a separate note the GOAT talk is stupid. LeBron and Jordan are completely different players. Enjoy them for what they are. And also LeBron is 6'8 260... he would handle himself just fine in the era of the 80s and 90s. He would probably thrive compared to others.
Unless he "toughened" up just a bit, in the 80's and 90's he would be spending more time flopping around on the court in agony than he would playing the game. Rick Mahorn would have had a field day with him.

All I can come up with here is...no
GREXu_.gif

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely agree Swoopes was wrong to just talk out of her ass but we all have done that in our lives.

Reese acted like a punk, but she’s a competitor and having an edge is part of the game.

Staley is just bitter that we beat them and can’t take losing, but doesn’t deserve quite the hate she has gotten.

LeBron talking about Caitlin on a first name basis and how good she is is just ****ing cool and I have no idea how people can be upset by that lol
I agree with almost everything. I don't think Reese following Clark around the court after the game was over like she did is having an edge which is part of the game. I've never seen another player of either gender, white or black, do that before or after. It was just bizarre and childish. But, that is beside the point of people having negative things to say about one of the top 2 basketball players to ever live, make references to Clark on a first-name basis, in a reverential way. That is also bizarre.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I agree with almost everything. I don't think Reese following Clark around the court after the game was over like she did is having an edge which is part of the game. I've never seen another player of either gender, white or black, do that before or after. It was just bizarre and childish. But, that is beside the point of people having negative things to say about one of the top 2 basketball players to ever live, make references to Clark on a first-name basis, in a reverential way. That is also bizarre.
Honestly I forgot about her following Caitlin around. That was bizarre lol

Reactions: Tenacious E

So basically you agree with, or at least understand the critisism leveled at all with the exception of James? If you don't think race had anything to do with their comments, then don't make it an issue with the crtisism of them. James is polarizing because he has made himself a very vocal opponent to the views of many. You can't have it both ways if you choose to make a public stance on something.

Reactions: LukaDuka

Swoopes deserved and continues to deserve any and all vitriol and criticism she has received. Has she apologized for her blatant lies yet?

Reese? Meh. While I was annoyed for 24-48 hours after the game, whatevs. Over the top? Yes. But just smack talking which Caitlin has no problem partaking in.

Staley is a race baiter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT