ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James on Caitlin

For a number of reasons, he's so arrogant he called himself "the greatest of all time". If this asshat played in the 80s and 90s he wouldn't do crap. He's WAY too soft. LeBitch doesn't even make my top 5 of greatest players of all time.
All you jackwagons like @mro1978 kill me. You talking shit about LeBron behind some anonymous keyboard calling him LeBitch - he'd piss pound you into oblivion if you said it to his face. But you wouldn't because you are a coward and disgrace.

For a number of reasons, he's so arrogant he called himself "the greatest of all time". If this asshat played in the 80s and 90s he wouldn't do crap. He's WAY too soft. LeBitch doesn't even make my top 5 of greatest players of all time.
This is beyond stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
LeBron is a great basketball player but don't fool yourself into thinking he could get away with all of his whining, flopping, and crying without taking some serious abuse from some of the enforcers at the time. Flagrant/ejection type fouls now were often just common fouls in the 80's and early 90's.
He would adapt just fine, especially since he is bigger and stronger than most of the players from that era.

He would adapt just fine, especially since he is bigger and stronger than most of the players from that era.
Then why does he continue to flop around like a carp whenever anyone even dares to be physical with him? He needs a stretcher to be carried out when he gets a nose bleed. He's the guy who called all the fouls on the playground when he was the top dog.

Then why does he continue to flop around like a carp whenever anyone even dares to be physical with him? He needs a stretcher to be carried out when he gets a nose bleed. He's the guy who called all the fouls on the playground when he was the top dog.
LeBron is a fricking ironman ....how many games has missed over 20 years in the league?
He is ridiculously durable.
You may not like his politics but no one can question his greatness...nobody has ever played this long at this high level which is why he is the all time scorer.

LeBron is a fricking ironman ....how many games has missed over 20 years in the league?
You may not like his politics but no one can question his greatness...nobody has ever played this long at this high level which is why he is the all time scorer.
I'm not questionning his greatness or his durability. I am questioning his flopping and acting like a 2-year old whenever anyone gets physical with him.

All you jackwagons like @mro1978 kill me. You talking shit about LeBron behind some anonymous keyboard calling him LeBitch - he'd piss pound you into oblivion if you said it to his face. But you wouldn't because you are a coward and disgrace.
I could say the same thing about you and others whenever you bitch and whine about the offensive line. Brian Ferentz would likely pummel 90% of this Board into oblivion.

he takes games off because "he's tired", if you had done that in the 80s and 90s you'd have been cut from the team

Reactions: IAmTheLaw151
I'm not questionning his greatness or his durability. I am questioning his flopping and acting like a 2-year old whenever anyone gets physical with him.
He does it because it works. If he played in the 80s and 90s, it wouldn't work so he wouldn't do it. He is a physical freak. He'd be just fine playing in any era.

• Haha
Reactions: IAmTheLaw151
I stick to my belief he's a douche bag. Just like you appear to be. Anyone calling for the assassination of a cop doing his job is an idiot.

If he's so fockin tough why's he not getting in the ring with the mma fighter that wants to put knots on his head. What a puss he is

Another thing, he couldn't carry Jordan's jock

Last edited:
39 year old LeBron is still better than 90% of 25 year old NBA players. He might not pull a Tom Brady and play 'til he's 45, but there's still gas in the tank. He could play 3 more seasons if he really wants to.

And while I'm in the "Jordan = GOAT" camp, LBJ's accolades no longer make MJ a shoo-in for GOAT that he was 20 years ago. They should give any unbiased basketball fan pause.

And let's check in on Wemby in 5-10 years and see how he holds up. Mega-tall players (7'3 plus) are far more prone to debilitating injuries than say, someone 6'7". See Ralph Sampson, Yao Ming.

He exaggerates on contact because refs miss the other 2 or 3 times he was hacked or held on the drive. If he got the Jordan treatment from officials he wouldn't need to flop.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiPackHawk
abandon thread GIF

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT