ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist warns this will be a "summer of rage" and "We will be ungovernable..."

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
Wonder if they have the brass to violently siege the capital? What do you think OP? How was it that day?

It was bad and unforgivable.

But I'm wondering if she's talking about a repeat of the summer or 2020 when leftists attacked numerous American cities and government buildings and personnel. You know, the summer of rage that dwarfed January 6 in terms of financial damage, assaults and deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: BlIIlken2
As long as they don’t destroy property, loot businesses, go on to major roadways to halt traffic, invade government buildings, beat up on security forces, etc. - like MAGA and BLM - I have no problem with it.
Link to you calling out BLM riots?

Link to you calling out BLM riots?

I don’t know. Use the search feature. I’ve never supported the looters and pieces of trash destroying property during the summer of 2020. I also openly mocked the Covid nutters all the sudden changing their tune when the crowds gathered. Sorry bud, I don’t fit into your box.

I don’t know. Use the search feature. I’ve never supported the looters and pieces of trash destroying property during the summer of 2020. I also openly mocked the Covid nutters all the sudden changing their tune when the crowds gathered. Sorry bud, I don’t fit into your box.
Property is just a relic of slavery.

Reactions: doughuddl2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT