ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Uh...Yeah, Chuck - you KINDA wanna have the documents in-hand well in advance, so you know what questions to ask......that's pretty much "Investigations: 101" bro.

And, if Kushner is foot-dragging on the documents, toss him and his main lawyer in jail until they cough 'em up. It's easy peasy when you run a Congressional committee....

Huh....sounds like we should hire Gen. Kelly for a football OC position......fit right in, eh?

• Step 1. Sell/send missile tech to NK
  • Step 2. Foster NK "missile crisis"
  • Step 3. "Volunteer to intervene" and solve crisis
  • Step 4. Get money-laundering spigot opened up again with West as concession
  • Step 5. Hit "kill switches" embedded in missile tech you sold to temporarily "solve" the problem

#WINNING

Clockwise, from top left (FNC Headlines):
Obama, hanging out with pedophiles (see the white guy in the background wearing the classic signature pedo-wear)
Obama, strangling an old black man
Obama, obviously trying to steal a white kid's watch or iWatch, and all the other white kids stepping in to slap his hand away
Obamas pilfering all the books off the library shelves, to obviously go out on the street to sell them.

Last edited:
ows_151579268119931.jpg

http://www.startribune.com/sack-cartoon-drill-baby-drill-but-not-there/469032853/

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32

What'd I tell ya.....for the last 70 pages or so in this thread.....:eek:

An example is Len Blavatnik, a dual U.S.-U.K. citizen and one of the largest donors to GOP political action committees in the 2015-16 election cycle. Blavatnik's family emigrated to the U.S. in the late '70s from the U.S.S.R. and he returned to Russia when the Soviet Union began to collapse in the late '80s.

Data from the Federal Election Commission show that Blavatnik's campaign contributions dating back to 2009-10 were fairly balanced across party lines and relatively modest for a billionaire. During that season he contributed $53,400. His contributions increased to $135,552 in 2011-12 and to $273,600 in 2013-14, still bipartisan.

In 2015-16, everything changed. Blavatnik's political contributions soared and made a hard right turn as he pumped $6.35 million into GOP political action committees, with millions of dollars going to top Republican leaders including Sens. Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Honestly, Trump is taking the wrong approach with this. I would imagine there are millions of people that would actually pay him to get the chance to piss on him.
There goes his reputation as a "deal maker". He's paying thousands for something that people would line up to give him for FREE!

Reactions: BioHawk

Holy hell there's a lotta bullcrap titles in that list!
Now, before someone says "Obama did it too!", I'm sure he/Dems did. (if someone wants to post that list as well).

It's just amazing how many "Deputy Directors of Stenography"-like titles we got here. And I thought we were "draining the swamp" and "going after less government". I'm all for trimming the fat, but you'd think the WH would be a fairly easy place to start.

(unless some of those titles are actually 'handlers' that are supposed to scoop up and hide Trump's cellphones he tweets on - then they are probably "understaffed" on the bullcrap positions)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT