ADVERTISEMENT

Hot or not?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Dear How to Do It,
I am a 59-year-old disabled woman who has used Facebook to reconnect with a 72-year-old man whom I worked with/for 20 years ago. We started talking on the phone and fell in love. We just recently discovered phone sex and it is fantastic. Right now we are super long distance but after I get my hip replacement, we plan to be together. My problem is that I was celibate for 20-plus years. When I had a Pap smear a couple of years ago, I was extremely dry and it was very painful. The gynecologist at the time mentioned something about my pelvic floor “seizing up.” My question is: What can I do to prepare for a very active sexual life again?
—Raring to Go

Dear Raring to Go,

A visit to the gynecologist’s office and a romp with a romantic partner are two very different things. That said, your body is older than it was when you were last having sex, and you may find that certain positions no longer work for you. Ask the doctor handling your hip replacement what that means as far as aftercare and what kinds of strain you’ll want to avoid. While you’re at it, check in with your gynecologist (it might be time for another Pap smear anyway) and ask about their thoughts on the seizing you experienced at your last visit. If you aren’t already masturbating during your phone sex sessions, add that in and see how your body responds.

Dear How to Do It,
I am a 59-year-old disabled woman who has used Facebook to reconnect with a 72-year-old man whom I worked with/for 20 years ago. We started talking on the phone and fell in love. We just recently discovered phone sex and it is fantastic. Right now we are super long distance but after I get my hip replacement, we plan to be together. My problem is that I was celibate for 20-plus years. When I had a Pap smear a couple of years ago, I was extremely dry and it was very painful. The gynecologist at the time mentioned something about my pelvic floor “seizing up.” My question is: What can I do to prepare for a very active sexual life again?
—Raring to Go

Dear Raring to Go,

A visit to the gynecologist’s office and a romp with a romantic partner are two very different things. That said, your body is older than it was when you were last having sex, and you may find that certain positions no longer work for you. Ask the doctor handling your hip replacement what that means as far as aftercare and what kinds of strain you’ll want to avoid. While you’re at it, check in with your gynecologist (it might be time for another Pap smear anyway) and ask about their thoughts on the seizing you experienced at your last visit. If you aren’t already masturbating during your phone sex sessions, add that in and see how your body responds.
Shouldn't be a problem for the pin dicks of HROT like you......

Disabled?

Celibate for 20 years?

Hip replaced?

59 years old?

Dry as a desert?

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Dear How to Do It,
—Raring to Go

Dear Raring to Go,

Espn No GIF

Dear How to Do It,
—Raring to Go

Dear Raring to Go,

I didn’t realize @LuteHawk was into phone sex. I obtained a transcript of one of his calls:

Men hope to use their throbbing member in their twilight years.
I don’t have to hope.
I have a thick, hard 9 inches to feed your hungry mouth & ass my dear.
I can’t wait to paint your wrinkled face.
Bring lube.”

You guys are children.
There is a laser procedure available now from a gynecologist who specializes in this issue that takes care of everything.
😉

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT