ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Reminds me of this:
314d3b3b58e1fc00ca67d17563df2d2b.jpg

Something for Barr, his goons in the streets, and the technocrats should start to think about, the Trump Administration will not last forever. Emails will be read, and testimony taken. Barr has a record of using burner phones, and refusing to communicate directly, but this doesn't mean others will take the rap for him. For the goons in the streets of Portland, "I was only following orders", will not be an excuse.

I would love to know why they have backed away? It cannot be shame. They are not stupid, and knew who he was back in 2016. Maybe they just didn't want to throw away their money? I wonder if they have their own polling?
There were rumors that Bannon may return to the campaign, but that seems unlikely. And, he would run the same campaign Trump is running now.
Sheldon Adelson cannot foot the bill for everything, and I wonder if a move like this means that other mega donors will be peeling off?

Why does Trump ALWAYS have that ridiculous looking thumbs up going on?

That and the real toothy, odd smile. Honestly, he gives the smile of a third grade boy these days when posing for camera shot. “Smile” “derp”

Reactions: Rudolph and lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT