ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

đź‘€

If that's your own property, cool.
If not...........:rolleyes:
I'm not even sure you could legally pull it down on your own property. My dad has signs on his farm where 2 companies pay him rent to have the signs. He has no control over what is advertised on the signs. Luckily there are no Trump signs and I was particularly pleased one of the current signs is for the Democratic Party.

I'm not even sure you could legally pull it down on your own property. My dad has signs on his farm where 2 companies pay him rent to have the signs. He has no control over what is advertised on the signs. Luckily there are no Trump signs and I was particularly pleased one of the current signs is for the Democratic Party.

My guess is that - as posted above - the advertiser probably stiffed him after putting it up, so he responded in kind.

As the owner, you certainly do have the ability to restrict what advertising is placed on your property, but you do need to have that stipulated in any contract you put in place.

Reactions: lucas80
My guess is that - as posted above - the advertiser probably stiffed him after putting it up, so he responded in kind.

As the owner, you certainly do have the ability to restrict what advertising is placed on your property, but you do need to have that stipulated in any contract you put in place.
There are probably stipulations in the contract, but I don't think as specific as barring a certain political party. Maybe he could have requested such a condition, but I don't think he would have been concerned about it in past election cycles.

This reminds me of the IBEW building in Atlanta during the Olympics. They sold space on their roof for advertising... Timex, a Japanese company was the brand that ended up on their roof... they weren't too happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT