ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

This is how you interview people who refuse to tell the truth

The mental gymnastics Trump supporters have to do in order to support him is just astounding. If Trump said the sky is green his supporters would swear on everything holy that the sky is indeed green despite what their own eyes tell them. It really is incredible. Sad... very sad... but incredible.

The mental gymnastics Trump supporters have to do in order to support him is just astounding. If Trump said the sky is green his supporters would swear on everything holy that the sky is indeed green despite what their own eyes tell them. It really is incredible. Sad... very sad... but incredible.
And then blame the media for promoting the false narrative of a blue sky.

Reactions: Kozisek and SSG T
And then blame the media for promoting the false narrative of a blue sky.

I will say this, the media as a whole does a crap job of calling out the lies and fact checking them. They need to quit thinking it's their job to be fair to both sides. It's their job to present facts and the truth, if that pisses off 30% of the population, too bad.

Eiy6iBxXYAIO_sX

This is how you interview people who refuse to tell the truth

It would be refreshing if US reporters would use the same tactics on politicians (not merely Trump and his sycophants) when politicians change the subject.

"Please address my question" and rephrase it more directly. Run that 3 time so people catch on that they are being misled and distracted. The US public would be well-served by that kind of journalism.

That, and just cut their mics off when they start to ramble, and repeat the question. Keep doing it.

Reactions: TheCainer
I feel confident in saying that Biden won't be receiving one of those notes.
Oh, he will. It will say congrats, I left you with an incredible economy and the best health care ever. I totally beat the China virus, and the Army has bullets.
Also, could you see your way to let the tax return thing get dropped, and pardon Eric for me?

• Haha
Reactions: BioHawk
See, it's guys like this who get me to step back from my stance of "I'm never voting for a Pubber again".

Unfortunately, today, another one will defend or excuse Trump, and I'm right back on that stance.

Didn't even take 20 min to get back on that stance

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT