ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

@Funky Bunch This dude is a former WH employee who has maintained some contacts in high places. I doubt any outlets would have enough to report on at this point.

Further clarification from Claude:

As for Jared:

Reactions: Funky Bunch
C9YjmW4XkAA5z0o.jpg:large

REALLY!!!???

You mean like Healthcare? Tax reform? Immigration? ISIS?

Now China and N Korea are "not so easy"? Holy hell, dude....are you figuring out that the BS Steve Bannon blows at you is colossally oversimplified and totally bass-ackwards by now? Maybe skip a few trips to Mar A Lago and spend some time in the WH 'study hall' learning some shit for the next week or so may help you out....

A week after President Donald Trump began to publicly distance himself from White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, alt-right ringleader Mike Cernovich threatened to release a “motherlode” of stories that could “destroy marriages” if Bannon is formally let go from the administration.

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html

Will the rats start eating their own?
little-girl-finger-crossed.jpg

The dirty truth on what our nation is doing to illegal immigrants who already have practically nothing for personal possessions...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/what-happens-to-your-stuff-when-you-get-deported

A CBP official told VICE that belongings are held for 30 days following the person's release from prison and deportation, and it's on the individual to work with Mexican consular officers to retrieve the items from the US within 30 days. But Hill and other advocates following the issue said that in practice, this longer timeframe only applies to the CBP compound in Tucson, Arizona. Everywhere else, belongings are only held for 30 days from when the individual is arrested and charged.
"Border patrol agents are destroying what results in grave consequences to people being deported to border towns," said Vicki Gaubeca, from the Regional Center for Border Rights with the American Civil Liberties Union, in an interview with VICE. It doesn't help that those who are picked up go through numerous government agencies, including Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and the Bureau of Prisons.

This February, the US and Mexico signed new repatriation arrangements that include, for the first time, a mention of belongings. It states that "all feasible steps" should be taken to return property to the owner when he or she is released from custody. But advocates say even with the policy in place, the procedures are still lacking.

"It is hard to find out how that is going. I've heard mixed results," said Jeremy Slack, an assistant professor at the University of Texas at El Paso who researches immigration. "There are some places where it seems to have improved, and other places where it remains the same."

Gaubeca said immigrants are taken from detention centers or prisons to the border, which can be thousands of miles from their homes in Mexico, if they even have homes in Mexico. Due to the 30-day rule and the potential for belongings to be lost between agencies involved, immigrants are regularly deported with only the clothes on their back. No cellphones, no ID, no cash.

There's nothing wrong with deporting people who are here illegally; there's EVERYTHING wrong with confiscating and destroying the meager possessions they have, INCLUDING IDs and phones, and turning them loose with literally just the clothes on their backs. That's simply disgusting.

Reactions: BelemNole

A week after President Donald Trump began to publicly distance himself from White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, alt-right ringleader Mike Cernovich threatened to release a “motherlode” of stories that could “destroy marriages” if Bannon is formally let go from the administration.

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html

Will the rats start eating their own?
little-girl-finger-crossed.jpg

Nostradamus Jr.

Admittedly, Claude is saying stuff I'd like to hear. But when a former NSA employee doesn't contradict what he's reporting and seems to endorse him........

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT