ADVERTISEMENT

Lets not forget....

Once the indictments started it solidified Trump and effectively ended the campaign.
This is going to sound crazy, but hear me out. PERHAPS Trump shouldn't have broken the law so many times? The Republican party is supposed to be the party of law and order. Hold criminals accountable. Trump is a criminal and finally being held accountable for once in his sad life.

It's sad that the voters of your party (my former party) want someone that has more pending felonies than years he's been alive.

(my former party)
Itysl 103 GIF by Vulture.com

Let's also not forget that it's the goddamn Democrats fault that Trump is the Republicans nominee. Trump would have just faded away if the friggin Dems would have stopped talking about him.

It's amazing that the movie trope of talking about a god or monster giving them power seems to be more true than anything. If we would have completely stopped talking about him he would have vanished from existence.

DeSantis was actually doing very well. Once the indictments started it solidified Trump and effectively ended the campaign.
At no point was DeSantis ever doing "well". Maybe the make believe bullshit polls he was using to justify his candidacy but reality quickly set in once the campaign actually started. As it turns out, the rest of the country thinks DeSantis is a complete douchebag and can't figure out wtf people see in him to keep voting for him.

Albeit it set a terrible precedent related to the transfer of power, I am glad he did not attend President Biden's Inauguration. He would have found some way to make it about himself.

538's polling averages show that DeSantis was running much more closely behind Trump early in the year, but that began to change shortly before Trump's first indictment.

Sure, it might have helped him a bit.

DeSantis flamed out on his own…from not officially declaring, to the disastrous launch, overspending, fighting with his PAC and generally being an unlikable individual and terrible candidate.

But hey, it’s the Dems’ fault.

Not playing your dumb games.

If you want to believe the Trump indictments are responsible for tanking DeSantis’s campaign, feel free.

I'm not playing games. It's in the ABC article.

538's polling averages show that DeSantis was running much more closely behind Trump early in the year, but that began to change shortly before Trump's first indictment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT