ADVERTISEMENT

Let's play "Fool the Guesser" and predict Deacon's weight

LukaDuka

HR MVP
Nov 19, 2023
Remember the Fool the Guesser at carnivals? Guess my age, Guess my weight....

What do you think Deacon's weight will be in spring game? I'm not proficient in putting this into a graph. If anyone would like to, please feel free...

270 lbs
260lbs
250lbs
240lbs

What do you think Deacon's weight will be in spring game? I'm not proficient in putting this into a graph. If anyone would like to, please feel free...

270 lbs
260lbs
250lbs
240lbs
Deuce….Deuce and an half….😉

he’ll weigh in at 250 which at first glance doesn’t appear to be much of a drop but all the flab will be gone replaced with shredded muscle. i expect deacon to combine pin-point accuracy and long range delivery to devastating effect. He will be unstoppable on qb keepers and whenever necessary he will shrug off hits with a brilliant smile. basically plays like the TD that Stanley threw against osu despite carrying a dl wrapped around his waist will be be a common occurrence this fall.

8hibxu.gif

270 and he plays both center and qb at the same time. He will call line plays and overall plays, snap the ball to himself, block for himself, scramble for key first downs and will lead B10 in all passing and qb rushing categories. Unfortunately, somehow Iowa only scores 4 points per game but still finishes 6-6.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez and dadster
he’ll weigh in at 250 which at first glance doesn’t appear to be much of a drop but all the flab will be gone replaced with shredded muscle. i expect deacon to combine pin-point accuracy and long range delivery to devastating effect. He will be unstoppable on qb keepers and whenever necessary he will shrug off hits with a brilliant smile. basically plays like the TD that Stanley threw against osu despite carrying a dl wrapped around his waist will be be a common occurrence this fall.
24 inch pythons

270 and he plays both center and qb at the same time. He will call line plays and overall plays, snap the ball to himself, block for himself, scramble for key first downs and will lead B10 in all passing and qb rushing categories.
Hoping for stiff arms that border a power punch. (Anything outside of a jab)

270 lbs
260lbs
250lbs
240lbs
Probably down to about 230 since he's working out and on a strict diet.

270 lbs
260lbs
250lbs
240lbs
260 (holding onto the ball)

But since he doesn’t hold onto the ball, I’ll say 258.6 lbs.

270 lbs
260lbs
250lbs
240lbs

bored are you? this is basketball season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT