ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on who stays and who goes to the league

squeezebox

HR Heisman
Mar 6, 2018
It's that time of year again when we take a look at who stays and who goes. Feel free to add anyone that I likely missed. Just my opinion on these.

1.) Cade : 100% back, maybe not healthy
2.) All: 25% back, 75% league bound
3.) Lachey: 25% back, 75% league bound (deep TE class this year)
4.) Higgins: 10% back, he had an absolute monster year I'm assuming he is league bound, back up the brinks truck please
5.) Seabass: 10% back: I don't know if he can improve his stock at this point as much as I would love to see him back
6.) Cooper: 0% back, Bro should be gone with a 1st round evaluation, it was fun while it lasted
7.) Black: 50% back, going to depend on his evaluation
8.) Harris: 25% back, went through senior day, but I see him as a UDFA
9.) Colby: 75% back, few prognosticators have him as a 3rd rounder

I have a feeling Deonte Craig will test the draft waters.

It's that time of year again when we take a look at who stays and who goes. Feel free to add anyone that I likely missed. Just my opinion on these.

4.) Higgins: 10% back, he had an absolute monster year I'm assuming he is league bound, back up the brinks truck please
5.) Seabass: 10% back: I don't know if he can improve his stock at this point as much as I would love to see him back
6.) Cooper: 0% back, Bro should be gone with a 1st round evaluation, it was fun while it lasted
I must admit, I had to look at the depth chart to determine who Seabass was….

Picture of said prognosticator:

giphy.gif

How did their careers go? Short sightedness.
Also in hindsight. There's no guarantee coming back would have changed any of that. They were both highly talked about during the season they declared so I can't fault them for taking the jump. If coaches or those "in the know" were telling them now is the time or conversely you should work on a few things, that also plays a part but we'll likely never know that portion.

To add on to this, Josh Jackson was drafted in the second round. There isn't much room to improve on that as a primarily zone cornerback.

I see Cooper staying he is the type of player that won't like the taste left in his mouth from his injury this season. I think he probably still feels he can improve more.

I think one or both of the TE's, ( All, Lachey) will be back. I think Black, Craig, and Harris will all benefit from another year.

Not everyone drive is money and some are driven by what they have or haven't accomplished and I get that feeling from him and the way he plays.
Yes he could.leave for the money I just don't see it just an opinion
He is gone, and should be.

Cooper is gone. He can continue to improve in the NFL.

Guys going early to become first round picks is a good thing for the Iowa program, I'm glad to see him go.

I thought All had just one season, but it would obviously be great if he could return.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Gonna be tough for Lachey and All if they are not healthy enough to go for combine/draft days. You gotta be a sure-fire top tier first rounder to get drafted when coming off an injury.

We have a couple younger kids who should fill right in. 90 Brian is legit, as it a couple RS. 1 I know has a motor!

Lachey and All Jr both back, along with KJ, LW. Brown is legit WR, we just need 1 in case SE doesn’t pan out. Bostick is a wild card, kid has skills been hurt 2 yrs now finally healthy. OFF should be just fine.

D needs a solid lockdown DB. 1 big horse in the middle, with Jackson and Higgs returning! If Coop or Castro return, we really don’t need much from the portal this yr, which is why KF should take his time and get the right OC.

Yall are just wanting to play the portal when this is a yr to save the $$, we don’t need much if most come back who should.

Reactions: ichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT