ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals now hate Michael Jordan............

Originally posted by mstp1992:
Your subject line makes you appear very stupid. Was that your goal?
Libs hate success through capitalism. It's ok if it's through the government like the Clintons.

Originally posted by millhawk:

Libs hate success through capitalism. It's ok if it's through the government like the Clintons.
Your response makes you appear very stupid. Was that your goal?

Did Michael Jordan exploit people to earn his money? Did he destroy the environment?

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

Did Michael Jordan exploit people to earn his money? Did he destroy the environment?
Probably yeah, I'm sure somewhere in those millions, someone had to suffer. Plus he runs a bunch of black men ragged with that NBA franchise of his.

Who do you think makes all those shoes and clothes with the Air Jordan logo?

Hint: it's probably an 8 year old kid in China or Vietnam and probably in one of those buildings with nets around them to catch jumpers...

Originally posted by whatsup12579er:

Did Michael Jordan exploit people to earn his money?  Did he destroy the environment? 
Who do you think makes all those shoes and clothes with the Air Jordan logo?

Hint: it's probably an 8 year old kid in China or Vietnam and probably in one of those buildings with nets around them to catch jumpers...

I do remember years ago there being quite a bit of backlash regarding this. The argument was that while Nike executives were getting filthy rich as well as their pitchmen, some kid in China was making a quarter a day making shoes. I don't know why that uproar quieted down, but I would imagine there main competition in those days (Reebok, Adidas) were doing the same thing. Carry on with the political circle jerk.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Thrilla-in-Manila-2009.jpg

Whats up with that?

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
MANILA, Philippines - Michael Jordan is not only recognized as basketball's greatest of all time, he also became the first billionaire athlete.
Forbes had measured Tiger Woods's to be a billionaire back in 2009, but he fell off the list after the SUV crash and split with Elin.

Originally posted by stout1:

MANILA, Philippines - Michael Jordan is not only recognized as basketball's greatest of all time, he also became the first billionaire athlete.
Forbes had measured Tiger Woods's to be a billionaire back in 2009, but he fell off the list after the SUV crash and split with Elin.
He's not really an athlete though. He's in shape, sure, but his sport hardly requires the shape was in back in the day.

I don't hate him and I'm a liberal. Are you really this simple? It would seem so. Carry on.

post-21816-Dorothy-Wizard-of-Oz-gif-how-c-IOG1.gif

Originally posted by downtown hawk redux:
I don't hate him and I'm a liberal. Are you really this simple? It would seem so. Carry on.

tumblr_mgw1bkHiV81r1mtsdo1_500.gif

ec
I always wondered the same thing Dorothy asked. Well of coure you don't hate him. I should have remembered. He's black and automatically less evil than if Larry Bird had become a Billionaire. Liberals love black people, and they are the only ones that care for them.

My bad.

ec
I always wondered the same thing Dorothy asked. Well of coure you don't hate him. I should have remembered. He's black and automatically less evil than if Larry Bird had become a Billionaire. Liberals love black people, and they are the only ones that care for them.

My bad.
Hmmmm, Bill Gates seems like a great guy. What color is he?

Originally posted by stout1:

Yeah, Woods isn't hated anymore.

Why would I hate Michael Jordan? You sound pretty stupid.
This post was edited on 3/6 5:06 PM by wildcatdad

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
Michael Jordan didn't build that. - BHO
This will go down as one of the most purposely misunderstood statements of Obama's Presidency. A perfectly legitimate statement twisted in a way that suits the "team" mentality of politics.

ec

My bad.
What color is Ben Carson?

How about Clarence Thomas or Alan Keyes?

Face it, you lost.

ec

My bad.
I promise you Bill Gates would have gladly let Africans die of AIDS and Polio if it got in the way of him getting filthy rich.

Originally posted by lawsonhawk:

ec

My bad.
I promise you Bill Gates would have gladly let Africans die of AIDS and Polio if it got in the way of him getting filthy rich.
Why do you say this? Isn't he using his wealth now to save many of these people?

ec

My bad.
So you decided to double down on your stupidity? Bold strategy.

Originally posted by JWolf74:

ec

My bad.
So you decided to double down on your stupidity? Bold strategy.
Can stupidity be doubled? I guess, if possible, Aegon_Targaryen seems to be doing just that.

Originally posted by mstp1992

Can stupidity be doubled? I guess, if possible, Aegon_Targaryen seems to be doing just that.
This thread really angered the Libs.

Originally posted by mstp1992

This thread really angered the Libs.
uh no. It angered the people tired of your act.

You know what people are really tired of anychawk? The endless left bs right debates.

You know what people are really tired of anychawk? The endless left bs right debates.
and yet you keep them going. In your mind you are some libertarian, but yet all you do is push the far rights agenda....

Originally posted by ANYCHawk:

and yet you keep them going. In your mind you are some libertarian, but yet all you do is push the far rights agenda....
I most definitely do I agree. I help to create chaos here. I don't believe though that my anti-war stances is a far right agenda. Nor are many of my beliefs.

I most definitely do I agree. I help to create chaos here. I don't believe though that my anti-war stances is a far right agenda. Nor are many of my beliefs.
you might not believe it...it's still not the truth chief.

You are so far right, and continue to post in support of that view, it' silly.

I do not understand what you mean, could you spell it out for me?

Qt5T6hX.gif

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

ec
I'm not a big fan of his tie. I hate bow ties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT