ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Keinholz

The OSU QB room is crowded. I thought Air Noland, a true 4 star freshman QB would be the first OSU QB to enter the transfer portal. Julian Sayin, who originally commited to Alabama but left after Saban resigned, has really impressed in Spring ball and may be the heir apparent. OSU also has a QB commitment in the '25 class from Tavien St. Clair.

Nothing surprises me in the transfer portal any more. Kienholz is the best athlete in the QB room.

The OSU QB room is crowded. I thought Air Noland, a true 4 star freshman QB would be the first OSU QB to enter the transfer portal. Julian Sayin, who originally commited to Alabama but left after Saban resigned, has really impressed in Spring ball and may be the heir apparent. OSU also has a QB commitment in the '25 class from Tavien St. Clair.

Nothing surprises me in the transfer portal any more. Kienholz is the best athlete in the QB room.
Yeah, I visit the OSU sites frequently and to say their QB room is stacked is an understatement. Both Keinholz and Noland are expected to leave and either would be a huge pickup for Iowa. Devin Brown could also be leaving since it looks like the starting QB job comes down to Will Howard and Sayin. Also, Keinholz is probably the best all-around athlete in the QB room - go get him Iowa

Is there really an upside to bringing him in? Does he understand that there is ebbs and flows and he just needs to worry about execution? Would he be ok with going from OSU to a non sexy program like Iowa? He realizes sometimes that's just football right?

*Looks up his bowl game stats* Yes, he would fit right in.
He was OSU's 3rd string QB all season who was thrown to the wolves against a top 10 team (Missouri) in the Cotton Bowl. No one thought he would even see the field in that game until Brown's unfortunate injury. The OL didn't do him any favors with their abysmal play in the game.

He was OSU's 3rd string QB all season who was thrown to the wolves against a top 10 team (Missouri) in the Cotton Bowl. No one thought he would even see the field in that game until Brown's unfortunate injury. The OL didn't do him any favors with their abysmal play in the game.
I don't look at Bowl games anymore as a good reference. I watched the OSU and PSU Bowl games last year and both teams had opt outs and you could tell many didn't want to be there. I'm really glad to see the expanded 12 team Playoffs start this year

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
He insinuated that Iowa should stay in their lane.
Maybe if they worried about beating Michigan as much as they want to get all up in Iowa's business, they would be better off. Plus they are sitting there bragging they have all this talent 3 deep and can't seem to get to the playoff's? What an dillweed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
I've heard rumblings, but I won't take anything seriously until Eickholt or something crystal balls him. Until then, everything is just internet rumors.
Happy tissue rumblings, or sad tissue rumblings? TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT