ADVERTISEMENT

Link to all Brackets :

Originally posted by Abro1975:
Enjoy

This post was edited on 3/6 3:52 PM by Abro19Than

Thanks Abro appreciate it very much.
Hope your team arrived ok today.

YW. And I heard they did arrive finally and had a great practice last night. Watching NJ States Prelims now, 2 live streams for free. Our states will draw approx 40, 000 fans for 4 sessions, NJ's best single HS sports event.

YW. And I heard they did arrive finally and had a great practice last night. Watching NJ States Prelims now, 2 live streams for free. Our states will draw approx 40, 000 fans for 4 sessions, NJ's best single HS sports event.
You're new at this so we'll give you a pass out of professional courtesy to visitors.....BUT......

When you mention 2 free live steams.....and don't post a link.....so we can click and watch too.......
chairshot.r191677.gif

Here you go. Prelims at 195 now, Pre Qtrs start at 7pm EST.

video.gif
LIVE VIDEO STREAM NO. 1 WITH LIVE UPDATES
video.gif
LIVE VIDEO STREAM NO. 2

More info , brackets etc
Originally posted by Kwoodhawk:
You're new at this so we'll give you a pass out of professional courtesy to visitors.....BUT......

When you mention 2 free live steams.....and don't post a link.....so we can click and watch too.......
chairshot.r191677.gif

LINK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT