ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session III Thread

What can get cut off of glazier to make sure he’s in the lineup this year. Are both feet necessary?
Unless he can recertify in the middle of the season it’s not a reality since he originally certified at 197. With hindsight it could be argued he should have certified at 184 to allow flexibility with uncertainty of the gambling situation, but that ship has sailed.

Reactions: Libertylover
Unless he can recertify in the middle of the season it’s not a reality since he originally certified at 197. With hindsight it could be argued he should have certified at 184 to allow flexibility with uncertainty of the gambling situation, but that ship has sailed.
Just wanna go on record, that’s was sarcasm. I get the whole certification deal, and I do not condone him or tnt chopping a foot off so he can wrestle. It’s just a matter of unfortunate luck

Point taken about best weights. But wouldn’t be the first hawk to wrestle not optimal weight to help team.

Blue chippers on the bench with holes in the line up is more of a concern then blue chips on bench and line up filled with top notch guys. We are gettin close imho just confused on what we do at 84
There is not much to be confused about. If Glazier can't drop as had been said it's either a big hole or you use Arnold. Kennedy/Calliendo loser would be tiny at 184.

Not to be snarky, but did TnT bring in VV to have a shot at the younger brother who is highly rated?

Reactions: el dub
Not to be snarky, but did TnT bring in VV to have a shot at the younger brother who is highly rated?

No. His brother isn’t a blue chipper.

VV is more highly regarded. Won 2 matches at NCAAs as a freshman last year.

The brother is less talented than VV. I highly doubt it.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Ferrari has some heart, idk Alex Martin but Anthony battled back and took it in ot.
Anthony’s face looks like he got hit by a truck. He was absolutely exhausted in OT, and found a way to grind out a TD. No flexing, showed respect to his opponent. Should be a dog fight between him Rathjen. I feel a little better about 149. No matter who wins they are more fun to watch than VV.

Is Voinovich even healthy? He’s been wearing that huge brace all year. He wasn’t elite, but he showed way more talent last year.

Reactions: ping72
I had to look into this because I saw Ella Schmidt beat McBryde yesterday. Women did a pool and then bracketed them.

Ella was sick or hurt...something. Looked like death in her second match and defaulted her third...in a double default.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT