ADVERTISEMENT

Link To letter sent to Congress by the Thief Justice of the Supreme Court

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
The today reaffirm and restate foundational ethics principles and practices to which they subscribe in carrying out their responsibilities as Members of the Supreme Court of the United States. This statement aims to provide new the bar and to the public on how the Justices address certain recurring issues, and also seeks to dispel some common misconceptions.

The Justices, like other federal judges , consult a wide variety of authorities to address specific ethical issues . They may turn to judicial opinions , treatises , scholarly articles , disciplinary decisions , and the historical practice of the Court and the federal judiciary . They may also seek advice from the Court's Legal Office and from their colleagues .

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/supreme-court-ethics-durbin/cf67ef8450ea024d/full.pdf

They may also seek advice from…their colleagues.

I can imagine how that consultation would go,
danaykroyd-looking-good.gif

cheers-feel-good.gif

Fine. Expand to 13 and give each party 2 nominations. Seems dumb, but if it makes you feel better.
Lol, there are 13 Judicial circuits. The court expanded numerous times in the 1800s and at one time there were 9 Juducial circuits hence 9 Supreme Court Justices. This current corrupt, bought and paid for illegitimate joke isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
Lol, there are 13 Judicial circuits. The court expanded numerous times in the 1800s and at one time there were 9 Juducial circuits hence 9 Supreme Court Justices. This current corrupt, bought and paid for illegitimate joke isn't it.

Great. Like I said, expand to 13 and each party gets 2 nominations. I am good with it.

Chat gpt would be kazillion times better than the assclowns on the court now. All of them are biased and compromised.

Seems like the fact that all 9 justices are in agreement is being ignored. How convenient.

Reactions: rolfey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT