ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney confirms my stance I've had for awhile plus stating they have proof Trump watched the chaos of Jan 6th on TV and did nothing

As wacky as his supporters are, I don't think they would have stopped if he would have begged them to stop. They were detached from any leadership, by that point.

And, of course, Trump loved every second of it. He reveled in their devotion and loyalty and their destruction. He would have ridden the insurrection as far as it would go. If they'd broken through and harassed, or even assaulted, the legislators that stood in his way, he would have gone along with any outcome.

He is/was the most disgusting example of a president that has ever existed in our history. It's not even close.

Some people keep making the same mistake I’ve been warning of for the last six years. Trump is not normal in the brain, and the Founders never considered the possibility of someone like him becoming president. Of course he did nothing to stop the assault on the Capitol. Why would he stop something he spent so much time, energy, and money into starting?

Liz Cheney is one tough woman - definitely a profile in courage. Threatened, insulted, disowned by her own party, she soldiers on seeking the truth concerning the January 6th insurrection and the events leading up to it regardless of the political consequences. History will indeed treat her kindly.

Liz Cheney is one tough woman - definitely a profile in courage. Threatened, insulted, disowned by her own party, she soldiers on seeking the truth concerning the January 6th insurrection and the events leading up to it regardless of the political consequences. History will indeed treat her kindly.
If the GOP were a rational organization they would have embraced her as a POTUS contender.

Reactions: blhawk
The last couple “bombshells” from this report have been incredibly unsurprising.

What did they think Trump was doing? I’m seriously curious. He was never quiet or measured about anything. Obviously he failed to lead when needed (not that it would’ve done much)…. Pretty sure we already had that proof

If they had video of him cheering or maybe even participating we would still hear nothing from the gutless GOP

Reactions: gohawks50
Sarcasm?

But he should be, along with many members of our Congress. At minimum the 14th Amendment ought to get them out of Congress.
Should isn't going to matter. It's much too important to keep the office sacred and above the law. The Ds and Rs know when to circle-the-wagons and protect their best interests. They'll put on a show for everyone, but they won't actually do anything that will matter.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I don't know how this all shakes out, but I've been saying for months that despite all of the attention on the high profile people who are refusing to talk, hundreds of people have been talking. What happens if there is a criminal referral? Will Princess say, "I can't recall", when asked under oath about what happened on 1/6? My guess is she will claim executive privilege, too.
Everything Trump touches dies. Ivanka went to DC to improve her brand and her image. She went to DC for all the free stuff and the trips to fabulous places to network with important people. Now her legacy in DC is part of a coverup of her dad's bungled coup.

As wacky as his supporters are, I don't think they would have stopped if he would have begged them to stop. They were detached from any leadership, by that point.

And, of course, Trump loved every second of it. He reveled in their devotion and loyalty and their destruction. He would have ridden the insurrection as far as it would go. If they'd broken through and harassed, or even assaulted, the legislators that stood in his way, he would have gone along with any outcome.

He is/was the most disgusting example of a president that has ever existed in our history. It's not even close.

IDK about that. Some wouldn't but others would. There are video's of people on Jan 6 after seeing his message telling them to go home leaving and telling others that the Commander in Chief said to go home. Not all of them went home after that but some did.

Some are leaderless who just love the chaos that Trump has created and want to join in on that. Some are devoted cult members though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT