ADVERTISEMENT

Lol. What A Dunce.

How Dare You Greta GIF

Not like she pulled a lightweight move and stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow a valid election, or stole TS/SCI documents and refused to give them back.

I mean refusing to leave, damn...she's a hardened criminal.

Not like she pulled a lightweight move and stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow a valid election, or stole TS/SCI documents and refused to give them back.

I mean refusing to leave, damn...she's a hardened criminal.
Yeah one of these things is not like the other…🙄

I don't necessarily agree with everything she says and does but she's got more balls and conviction than everyone trying to detract / belittle her in this thread combined. The level to which this girl triggers the righties has always baffled me.

I'm not detracting her battles or convictions. I'm just surmising on personal hygiene

I don't necessarily agree with everything she says and does but she's got more balls and conviction than everyone trying to detract / belittle her in this thread combined. The level to which this girl triggers the righties has always baffled me.
She’s female, She doesn’t conform. She speaks her mind. Not that hard to understand, really.

Her triggering Andrew Tate via Twitter helped lead to his arrest and he is still incarcerated (house arrest until trial for human trafficking). Wasn’t aware of him until his arrest.

She was used by the climate activism industry. They found this girl who appeared to be straight out of central casting for The Sound of Music and put her in a position to appear to be standing up against industry giants and do-nothing political leaders.

Like Governor Reynolds.
But that doesn't stop you guys from being aholes.

Yeah, because Greta has the same ability to impact people’s day to day as the governor of a state that most of us happen to live in. It’s almost like one has constituents and would draw direct ire from their actions…and the other one isn’t even close to that and is just some activist.

Jesus Nordy - I mean I know your schtick well but this is a big stretch even by your standards. Weak sauce. Be better next time.

Last edited:
Is that because she's a legal adult now?
Thread winner!
Like Governor Reynolds.
But that doesn't stop you guys from being aholes.
Kim Jong Loon isn’t a non-conformist. She’s non-brained loser trying out for the national stage of her party of losers. Love seeing that lifelong bureaucrat bitch humiliated by the court slapping down her in unconstitutional legislation over and over.

To paraphrase Rush Limbaugh, “in their hearts, they know she’s right.”

Listening to piece of shit boomers badmouth and ridicule a young girl and her family for caring about cleaning up the huge mess that the most worthless generation has left for everyone else is about as boomer as it gets. Such wastes of oxygen (not all boomers, just the clueless/selfish ones)

This

Listening to piece of shit boomers badmouth and ridicule a young girl and her family for caring about cleaning up the huge mess that the most worthless generation has left for everyone else is about as boomer as it gets. Such wastes of oxygen (not all boomers, just the clueless/selfish ones)

This: The Sequel

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Another brain dead lemming marching to whatever tune the left is playing. It's a good thing that she doesn't believe that something as harmless, omnipresent and essential to life itself like CO2 is evil......wait????????????????????????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT