ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at the 2023 class

I think Fran needs to take the relationships he builds and follow up with each player. Year after year... Then if their name(s) drop in the portal, go get'em!

Reactions: amahawk
Love his quickness and toughness but his size is really going to limit his recruiting.
Harding has a very good inside/outside game but I agree about his height. He is quicker than JBo but shorter. I see taller guards in college exploiting his height. Personally hope Fran and company can find a taller option.

Reactions: BBHawk
Harding has a very good inside/outside game but I agree about his height. He is quicker than JBo but shorter. I see taller guards in college exploiting his height. Personally hope Fran and company can find a taller option.

And his release isn't very quick. At 6', like JBo, you'd better get it lifted quicker than a hiccup.

Pryce Sandfort. He has excellent handles and is very tall and quick as a pg. And he can score!

Reactions: cleotishaywood
ADVERTISEMENT