ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Jack Smith is issuing more Grand Jury subpoenas.

LOCK THEM UP!!!
The fake electors scheme has taken far too long to be investigated. To me it was one of the simpler things. You can't just send an alternate batch of electors to the Congress. Each state certifies their electors, and sends them. 12-15 clowns producing another batch isn't legal.
Lockup all the people who participated in these schemes in each state. Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania... All of them.

colbert-popcorn-popcorn.gif

hm-popcorn.gif

movie-night-movie-time.gif

bill-hader-watching.gif

I 'member ~2 years ago, when I warned the MAGAs that "conspiracy laws" were gonna catch up to them.

Pretty sure our good fight buddy, Whiskey, ensured us that "no one has been charged with anything yet" and "it was just a tour of the Capitol where they were invited in".

Let's sit back and enjoy how truly wrong he and the rest of them were....

LOCK THEM UP!!!
The fake electors scheme has taken far too long to be investigated. To me it was one of the simpler things. You can't just send an alternate batch of electors to the Congress. Each state certifies their electors, and sends them. 12-15 clowns producing another batch isn't legal.
Lockup all the people who participated in these schemes in each state. Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania... All of them.
Not an attack on democracy, right
@binsfeldcyhawk2

The whole "fake" elector thing is fake. Both parties select/appoint electors, then they become appointed again after the election. At any time they can be changed
You should probably email the United States Attorney General and let him know you know more about law in America than he does.

Get your head out of the sand, bin.
You still think Democracy is lost because the Republicans took the house?

Head in sand. You just refuse to figure this out. What the hell do you think is going to happen if the house goes red, combined with what Republican state legislatures are doing as far as making laws allowing them to install their own electors? They tried it, illegally in 2020. In 22 and 24 it will be legal. Non-Trumpian Republicans are saying this is happening. You think Liz Cheney is wrong about this?

This is EXACTLY what the Republican plan is. It's not an "if". They are doing it now and are not going to make the mistakes of 2020. If the Democrats lose the House in November, we're toast. Jim Jordan...Speaker of the House. Good God.

If this happens, American Democracy is all over. Biden serves out his two years and then it's all Republican, minority rule by white Christian nationalists for years. Our elections will be like Russia or Hungary. Some of you are going to be so excited to be ruled by a dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT