ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Jack Smith is issuing more Grand Jury subpoenas.

You still think Democracy is lost because the Republicans took the house?
Oh holy hell. Case in point. Head in sand. You can pull up old posts that also support the points others are making today that you just keep ignoring. So in your "mind", this fake electors thing is NOT an attack on democracy? That's seriously what you're going with? You just dismiss all of it until it happens. It's under attack by the Republican party no matter how often you choose to ignore it.

Oh holy hell. Case in point. Head in sand. You can pull up old posts that also support the points others are making today that you just keep ignoring. So in your "mind", this fake electors thing is NOT an attack on democracy? That's seriously what you're going with? You just dismiss all of it until it happens. It's under attack by the Republican party no matter how often you choose to ignore it.
So…you still think democracy is lost because the Republicans took the house?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I wouldn’t say we have an issue because republicans took the house. I’d say we have a problem when Gaetz, MTG, and bobble head boebert are allowed to hold the house hostage
Fair enough…but democracy didn’t end and really wasn’t worth the pre 22 election hyperventilating

Yeah. If we could just get those 3 out with even regular republicans that would be good for the country. Hawley probably too and any far left as well. Just get some people with some goddamned common sense running this place
That’s a pretty tall order buddy 😀

But totally agree…

Reactions: jawatkins
If the GQP ever gets veto proof power, then it would be bye bye democracy. Not that we are a democracy currently. We are living in an oligarchy.
Fair enough. Split government is just fine with me because I trust neither part with total control at the moment.

Reactions: HawkNester
For once…answer my question first please 😄
It’s under attack bin. Clearly. Which was predicted decades ago…conservatives would give up democracy. They obviously don’t care about it. No matter how much you dismiss it. They’re defending an effing criminal…doing anything possible to get him into power. Why would that be?

It’s under attack bin. Clearly. Which was predicted decades ago…conservatives would give up democracy. They obviously don’t care about it. No matter how much you dismiss it. They’re defending an effing criminal…doing anything possible to get him into power. Why would that be?
then why do we still have a democracy when trump had all 3 (house/senate/executive) from 2016-18?

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT