ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Private Bone-Spurs wants to be buried at Arlington...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
What a slap on the face that would be to everyone who served. I guess Private Bone-Spurs has already slapped all POWs in the face, might as well extend it to all veterans.

84078598.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
He wants it cuz he doesn't want to cough up for a private plot somewhere. One last way to screw the taxpayer by mooching off the gov'ts dime.

Add to the list of things Biden will have to return to normal in January.

Reactions: FSUTribe76 and Torg
Okay, I read it. Now point me to what facts I should read...

I think he agrees with you and was responding to Northern.

Trump is not currently eligible.

The DOD is in the process of changing eligibility requirement - generally tightening them because they are running out of space, but also expanding them to allow former Presidents without military service to be buried there.

Tammy's bill is trying to prevent that expansion.

Reactions: Torg and torbee
What a slap on the face that would be to everyone who served. I guess Private Bone-Spurs has already slapped all POWs in the face, might as well extend it to all veterans.

LOL...now he's trying to grift a free burial space from the public. Fvck him...bury his useless ass in an unmarked grave on Hart Island if he wants a free spot.

I actually don’t think he would want to be buried there. Too understated for him. He’ll probably want some huge gaudy monument.
Someplace where they can charge an admission fee to view his grave, with an attached gift shop.
Does this mean he doesn't want to be buried next to Melanja or #4?

Reactions: win1forthe
I don't think some of you have understood how mentally disturbed Trump is. In his mind he went to Nam, and he fought bravely, it was the pencil pushers back in the states and Jane Fonda who kept us from winning. Then, three days before he was supposed to go home his buddy Jim was killed. He thinks about Jim every day, and how Jim used to call him, "Sir".

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk and stout1
Maybe that could be part of the deal. Only if the president dies within 1 week of leaving office.

I hope he lives long enough to face the court. I don't want him to get a pass and then his idiot children will be carrying on about how he was a good person, great leaders, etc. Criminal convictions will make it blatantly obvious he has no honor and doesn't deserve the privilege of being buried amongst heroes.

Abso-freaking-lutely not. Want to be buried in Arlington, meet the requirements. Getting deferments and not serving should not be waived.

I say this as one who meets the current requirements and has no problem with them increasing the requirements so that I don't meet them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT