ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the left is officially done with Joe Carter

_Q9zD67T9PZ4rb6MwxW5-nR1ITi-SiOfNfc7xJDUfsyF_ROUD_5h6gWiPOY0zhfO4-QUH0QKBwkXHqqChviIedfgPf9kaoPXYthsY4DfuKnuJakIJlTMw-G2T9Kb1a8CjA

Poor guy is about to get steam rolled by his own side.

Can’t wait to see the party throw Harris to the side because she is damaged goods.

Mayor Pete won’t be it because the black vote doesn’t like him.

Who?

This guy:

He will sometimes mangle sentences, blank on names, get tortured by teleprompters, lose his train of thought, or not make sense—which is not so abnormal for someone his age.
The GOP elected a horrible human being who at least had some sound policies that were working.

The democrats elected a man with dementia who has a long history of being absolutely incompetent.

It’s going to be a long ass 3 years. The worst part is that they elected a VP that is politically toxic and not well liked.

They are going to have to dump both for 2024

I love how people equate low polling numbers and automatically thing it's the same thing as polling numbers when some one has specific opponent.

Let's see where Biden's numbers are when the GOP gives us a candidate whose name is on a ballot. Biden would still crush Trump if/when that happens. People still remember how toxic 45 is.

I love how people equate low polling numbers and automatically thing it's the same thing as polling numbers when some one has specific opponent.

Let's see where Biden's numbers are when the GOP gives us a candidate whose name is on a ballot. Biden would still crush Trump if/when that happens. People still remember how toxic 45 is.
Popcorn.gif

The GOP elected a horrible human being who at least had some sound policies that were working.

The democrats elected a man with dementia who has a long history of being absolutely incompetent.

It’s going to be a long ass 3 years. The worst part is that they elected a VP that is politically toxic and not well liked.

They are going to have to dump both for 2024
And what, exactly, were Trump’s sound policies and how, exactly, were they working?

These idiots think we were "energy independent" under Trump because we were a net exporter of oil for a minute. You can't argue with someone who thinks that's logical.
Well he sure the hell didn’t declare war on USA oil production like Joe did.

Now he is about to bow to the Saudis to beg for more oil….after he tried with Venezuela

Reactions: SIXERS24
The economy was rocking along. Low inflation, low unemployment, stock market was high. Wages were up.

Foreign leaders weren’t bending us over a table invading countries.

We were actually enforcing the border.
Wow. Lol. What policies magically made this utopia possible?

“Enforcing the border” jajajajaja

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Tax policy and deregulation. Things your team screamed about while he was doing it.
Show me the empirical evidence that his tax policy and/or directly led to this awesomeness you describe. Then explain to me the long term benefits that have been adversely affected by Biden policy changes to whatever it is you believe trump got right.

Show me the empirical evidence that his tax policy and/or directly led to this awesomeness you describe. Then explain to me the long term benefits that have been adversely affected by Biden policy changes to whatever it is you believe trump got right.
Jfc open your eyes.

There is a thing called google. Look up gdp each quarter under Trump up to China unleashing hell on earth.

In the mean time. Enjoy the suck my friends. Joe Carter is leading your team into the dumpster

The economy was rocking along. Low inflation, low unemployment, stock market was high. Wages were up.

Foreign leaders weren’t bending us over a table invading countries.

We were actually enforcing the border.
It's amazing how Republicans like to give all the credit to Trump for a strong economy even though Obama spent 8 years building it for him. All Trump did was create the biggest budget deficits we have ever seen because of the Republican tax cuts and start multiple trade wars by seemingly arbitrarily raising tariffs on different countries.

And claiming that foreign leaders weren't bending us over a table is laughable. If they weren't bending us over it was because Trump was too busy on his knees sucking off foreign authoritarian dictators while Europe openly mocked him to his face. Stop watching right wing media, it melts your brain.

It's amazing how Republicans like to give all the credit to Trump for a strong economy even though Obama spent 8 years building it for him. All Trump did was create the biggest budget deficits we have ever seen because of the Republican tax cuts and start multiple trade wars by seemingly arbitrarily raising tariffs on different countries.

And claiming that foreign leaders weren't bending us over a table is laughable. If they weren't bending us over it was because Trump was too busy on his knees sucking off foreign authoritarian dictators while Europe openly mocked him to his face. Stop watching right wing media, it melts your brain.
Amazing how he warned nato countries not to build the pipeline with Russia and they laughed at him. How did that work out again?

Reactions: SIXERS24
There is a thing called google. Look up gdp each quarter under Trump up to China unleashing hell on earth.

In the mean time. Enjoy the suck my friends. Joe Carter is leading your team into the dumpster
I’m not disputing statistical indicators. Explain, directly relating to actual enacted policy, how that policy led to the good. And then do the same re: Biden policy enacted and the bad. Keep in mind that I don’t care for Biden, so I’ve no interest in defending him.

Im just interested in how actual enacted trump policy is creditable to a directly, or even correlatable, outcome.

Amazing how he warned nato countries not to build the pipeline with Russia and they laughed at him. How did that work out again?
The majority of the pipeline was built during Trump's Presidency.

Trump was president through January 2021, so the vast majority of its construction occurred while he was president. A tiny portion was completed on Biden’s watch.

It is "absolutely wrong to say that any president ‘gave’ Russia a pipeline," Wengle said.

Nord Stream 2 is a bilateral project between Germany and Russia, so the U.S. can only stop it using indirect leverage.

"It has been mainly Germany’s decision, so I don’t see how one can interpret Nord Stream 2 as a gift from Biden," Herrera said. "All we can do is pressure Germany to not allow it to become operational."

Trump’s ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, urged Germany to stop construction of Nord Stream 2, but his urging went unheeded. It didn’t help that Trump had frayed relations with Germany and the rest of Europe, leaving the U.S. with "virtually no leverage," Wengle said.

Biden prioritized improving relations with Germany but has faced obstacles in convincing Germany to forgo the pipeline, said Harley Balzer, an emeritus professor of government and foreign service at Georgetown University.

The economy was rocking along. Low inflation, low unemployment, stock market was high. Wages were up. Which were all trends before Trump came into office, so thanks Obama.

Foreign leaders weren’t bending us over a table invading countries. Just killing us in countries like Afghanistan at a higher rate than when Obama left office.

We were actually breaking up families and losing children the border.
^ Totally agree!
The majority of the pipeline was built during Trump's Presidency.

Trump was president through January 2021, so the vast majority of its construction occurred while he was president. A tiny portion was completed on Biden’s watch.

It is "absolutely wrong to say that any president ‘gave’ Russia a pipeline," Wengle said.

Nord Stream 2 is a bilateral project between Germany and Russia, so the U.S. can only stop it using indirect leverage.

"It has been mainly Germany’s decision, so I don’t see how one can interpret Nord Stream 2 as a gift from Biden," Herrera said. "All we can do is pressure Germany to not allow it to become operational."

Trump’s ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, urged Germany to stop construction of Nord Stream 2, but his urging went unheeded. It didn’t help that Trump had frayed relations with Germany and the rest of Europe, leaving the U.S. with "virtually no leverage," Wengle said.

Biden prioritized improving relations with Germany but has faced obstacles in convincing Germany to forgo the pipeline, said Harley Balzer, an emeritus professor of government and foreign service at Georgetown University.

OP is getting absolutely abused by reality checks. Ts and Ps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT