ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Trump is getting zero poll bump taking one to the ear.

Well since crazies go around shooting the ears off of Trump and his supporters, there's little benefit to coming out now as a new Trump voter.
If Trump getting his ear shot off is the sole reason for them voting for him, that voter deserves to get their ear shot off as well.

Reactions: Torg
What a shame. Looks like America has already taken Melania's, "I really don't care, do u?" advice.
Former President Trump is leading President Biden across seven major swing states, according to recent polling.

The new survey from The Times/SAY24 found Biden trailing Trump in the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The closest races, according to the polls, were in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

After Hillary I no longer believe in polls. I still have to believe the majority of Americans don’t want someone as godawful as Trump, in office. If we let this happen we will get what we have earned. If people want to ignore Project 2025 and everything in it, basically protecting everyone who’s privileged and screw everyone else then we will all suffer. No SS. No medicaid. Longer work months for employees of businesses. Cutting benefits to veterans. Attacking women’s rights. LGBTQ rights. All very Christian things for well off white people to be excited about, I guess.

FYI
80 years ago this week there was a failed assassination attempt on Hitler. Only damage to Hitler was to his ear 👂.

Reactions: dekhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT