ADVERTISEMENT

Loser boy Trump gets a Parole Officer today

It’s an excellent reason to vote for the clear best choice.

Kennedy

umm, that's...
200w.gif

All joking aside, let’s see if he is any worse than the previous two I guess.
As a conservative I honestly don’t agree on much with Kennedy. He is very liberal and his policies would be very liberal.

The only reason I will vote for him is because he is actually willing to engage in discussion about issues and frankly we need to have discussions as Americans.

When did you turn your back on the rule of law? He should have complied. By your mistaken logic Hunter Biden wouldn't have been charged with any crimes. People should be held accountable for criminal behavior.
Should Hilary be charged for her campaign finance violations in the same manor that
Trump was just charged? She was actually fined for calling the dossier a legal expense.

As a conservative I honestly don’t agree on much with Kennedy. He is very liberal and his policies would be very liberal.

The only reason I will vote for him is because he is actually willing to engage in discussion about issues and frankly we need to have discussions as Americans.
He is funded by RW money to take votes from Biden. That is his platform. Period

Reactions: Tom Paris
Should Hilary be charged for her campaign finance violations in the same manor that
Trump was just charged? She was actually fined for calling the dossier a legal expense.

If there was a conservative prosecutor in the country who thought he could actually win that case he would bring it.

If there is enough evidence that Clinton broke the law to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt than she should be charged. Problem is that there just isn't enough evidence. Every conservative politician loves to strut around like he's broke the case wide open and they have her dead to rights, but it never see's a court room because in court you actually have to prove shit.

When did you turn your back on the rule of law? He should have complied. By your mistaken logic Hunter Biden wouldn't have been charged with any crimes. People should be held accountable for criminal behavior.
Here's a clue: T(R)ump.

A vote for Kennedy is a vote for trump
You guys love to say this. But it’s the dumbest thing ever.
It’s a vote for Kennedy. Some people that might vote Republican but hate trump, might vote for Kennedy because they don’t want to vote for Biden.
Some people might want to vote democratic but hate Biden, might vote for Kennedy because they don’t want to vote for Trump.
I think we’ve seen myself and ihhawk both hint that we are more republican but dislike trump and might vote Kennedy. So I guess I should start blabbing that a vote for Kennedy is a vote for Biden.
Yet I only see democrats complaining that a vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump.

There is plenty evidence against Clinton,.. the system chose to give her a pass.

So Donald Trump who ran on a platform of "lock her up" his multiple AG's all of them passed on prosecuting her just because the system gave her a pass.

Here is the reality. . . they likely took a look at the evidence, realized they couldn't secure a conviction with the evidence and passed on it. Because they realized in court you have to prove shit. As opposed to politics where you can tell everyone the election was rigged and stolen from you and half the country will believe you and a small group will engage in violence on your behalf.

So Donald Trump who ran on a platform of "lock her up" his multiple AG's all of them passed on prosecuting her just because the system gave her a pass.

Here is the reality. . . they likely took a look at the evidence, realized they couldn't secure a conviction with the evidence and passed on it. Because they realized in court you have to prove shit. As opposed to politics where you can tell everyone the election was rigged and stolen from you and half the country will believe you and a small group will engage in violence on your behalf.

Yes actually,.. James Comey, acting way outside of his normal capacity as FBI director, in place of recused AG Sessions, recommended not bringing charges against Clinton,.. Trump certainly did not have to accept this, but chose to take a hands off approach for the good of the country,.. No good deed goes unpunished, lesson learned.

Yes actually,.. James Comey, acting way outside of his normal capacity as FBI director, in place of recused AG Sessions, recommended not bringing charges against Clinton,.. Trump certainly did not have to accept this, but chose to take a hands off approach for the good of the country,.. No good deed goes unpunished, lesson learned.
Yeah, good of the country. I know you're trolling, and I fell into it.

Holy shit... completely delusional

What is it like to live so far outside of reality?

Comey didn't have authority to make the final call on Hillary,.. so you explain to me why Trump allowed this to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT