ADVERTISEMENT

Losing respect for friends and family after reading their Facebook page.

What if you called him up and went out for a drink and talked about real things? Like work and family?
From what I’m hearing is that Florida is getting real bad and in many communities people are actually in fear of being confronted by their neighbor.
Trump has divided us.

Probably because I’m about as Independent as they come I just don’t see much of the liberal in nature trash talking that I do from the MAGA cult. Again it’s my wife’s page and we live in Arkansas where she grew up so most her friends and relatives fly the Confederate flag proudly.
I've spent time in Arkansas and never once seen a Confederate Flag flying?

I know on this open topic board we sometimes get into passionate debates on politics and that should be expected. What bothers me is someone posting on Facebook political propaganda (mainly GOP) for family and friends to see regardless of political affiliation. Surly these posters have to realize not everyone agrees with them. Are they looking for positive affirmations or just trying to rub some people’s faces in it?
They literally have nothing else to talk about

12933.gif

I have one that is off the rails rightwing and about 5 that post leftwing content, but not as unhinged as the rightwing guy. I've snoozed some of them for 30 day stints.

I don't believe any of them realize how alienating their content is. I expect most of their friends have them on ignore.
I just have one, or rather had, I had to unfriend him. He doesn't post anything but anti-Republican crap. Trump broke him bad.

If it was mainly DEM (liberal in nature) would you be just as bothered?

Asking for a friend.
For me I rarely find people who totally agree with my views so it's not really a democrat or republican thing. I think you'll find that many on this board are more independent and so they're offended by both extreme sides.

I believe you've been a big supporter of Israel during the war (and I have too). You also have the signature "try that in a small town, see how far ya make it down the road". My experience is, support for Israel and a small town don't really go together. I don't think you'll find many farmers (or people from the south) in love with Jewish people.

For me I rarely find people who totally agree with my views so it's not really a democrat or republican thing. I think you'll find that many on this board are more independent and so they're offended by both extreme sides.

I believe you've been a big supporter of Israel during the war (and I have too). You also have the signature "try that in a small town, see how far ya make it down the road". My experience is, support for Israel and a small town don't really go together. I don't think you'll find many farmers (or people from the south) in love with Jewish people.

I think many small town people will support David in a David vs Goliath situation.

I think you'll find zero farmers or people in the south in love with Hamas and other such terrorists.

From what I’m hearing is that Florida is getting real bad and in many communities people are actually in fear of being confronted by their neighbor.
Trump has divided us.
Now that's funny right there. It's not our society that's been on a complete moron decline for the past 50+ years, nope it's gotta be Trump. JFC, do you have to be reminded to breathe...seriously. I'm not a Trump fan at all but damn he didn't cause this. Our morals have been flushed down the toilet. That is what causes people to get into other people's spaces. No one understands that everyone has different views and don't respect the other person's views.

Now that's funny right there. It's not our society that's been on a complete moron decline for the past 50+ years, nope it's gotta be Trump. JFC, do you have to be reminded to breathe...seriously. I'm not a Trump fan at all but damn he didn't cause this. Our morals have been flushed down the toilet. That is what causes people to get into other people's spaces. No one understands that everyone has different views and don't respect the other person's views.
Razorhawk also fantasizes about seeing confederate flags everywhere he looks. He's a lefty for sure!

Facebook and other social media sites like it are the problem,.. stay off of them.
To a large degree yes. I think garbage sites like Gateway Pundit are bigger culprits though.
I only have FB because my family and friends are scattered and I like seeing their family pics.
I don’t do politics at all with any of them.

I think many small town people will support David in a David vs Goliath situation.

I think you'll find zero farmers or people in the south in love with Hamas and other such terrorists.

I bet most people in small towns don't care one bit about Israel. Most of them don't like Jews in general. So while you're supporting Israel, your small town friends probably don't have the same view.

I know on this open topic board we sometimes get into passionate debates on politics and that should be expected. What bothers me is someone posting on Facebook political propaganda (mainly GOP) for family and friends to see regardless of political affiliation. Surly these posters have to realize not everyone agrees with them. Are they looking for positive affirmations or just trying to rub some people’s faces in it?
Quit reading after (mainly GOP).

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Don't use them,.. don't have any problems.
Ohh, it's the reason I'm not on them. Sadly, it's where most of the people on here get a large source of their information. Misled souls wondering around looking to be noticed.

Ohh, it's the reason I'm not on them. Sadly, it's where most of the people on here get a large source of their information. Misled souls wondering around looking to be noticed.
Seems like people don't have enough in their lives, or maybe their just dissatisfied,.. Things like Facebook fill a hole...

Seems like people don't have enough in their lives, or maybe their just dissatisfied,.. Things like Facebook fill a hole...
Couldn't agree more. There was a time when "Facebook" was actually getting out and meeting people to interact with.

If you could explain why your grammar sucks balls, that would fill a gaping hole I have

in my life.

Trump has divided us.
Just in case Bins has the day off, I’d like to point out that our division was really created (and was much, much worse) back when Obama had the nerve to president while being black. And once he started identifying with people that looked like him or showed empathy towards minorities, well then the die was cast and there was no way we were going to become unified after that.

Palestinians in Gaza don’t even “love” Hamas. Where do you get your information? Facebook?

I bet most people in small towns don't care one bit about Israel. Most of them don't like Jews in general. So while you're supporting Israel, your small town friends probably don't have the same view.

Palestinians in Gaza don’t even “love” Hamas. Where do you get your information? Facebook?
Palestinians in Gaza don't love Hamas? LOL!!

They embrace them, they build tunnels for them, they allow them to run their government and vote for them.

They marry them and give them children.

Oh, they love them allright.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
It's a free country why do I care what others post on Facebook? Post what ever political crap you want and I'll just ignore it and continue looking at pics and videos of my nieces and nephews and cousins kids. Which is what Facebook is for me. That and funny reels.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Palestinians in Gaza don't love Hamas? LOL!!

They embrace them, they build tunnels for them, they allow them to run their government and vote for them.

They marry them and give them children.

Oh, they love them allright.
You definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. Yes some Palestinians support Hamas just like some Republicans support MAGA. Might want to layoff FOX and Facebook awhile.

You definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. Yes some Palestinians support Hamas just like some Republicans support MAGA. Might want to layoff FOX and Facebook awhile.
Oh, I forgot you met 2 losers from Palestine and now you could advise the U.N. on how to handle things.

The real truth is nobody in Palestine will tell you they don't support Hamas.

They all support Hamas or Hamas wouldn't be there.

Not everyone can run like your 2 buddies did.

Reactions: goldmom
Oh, I forgot you met 2 losers from Palestine and now you could advise the U.N. on how to handle things.

The real truth is nobody in Palestine will tell you they don't support Hamas.

They all support Hamas or Hamas wouldn't be there.

Not everyone can run like your 2 buddies did.
You’re definitely MEGA. Making up false stories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT