ADVERTISEMENT

Love Hill’s enthusiasm

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Maybe not the most polished QB but I love his enthusiasm and energy when he’s on the sidelines… he may end up a good QB in the long run… he’s a good kid with a wanting to win good heart and I am sure is trying his hardest to make plays but he’s a good player and person as I can see that through and through… he will end up as a valuable Hawkeye in the long haul

Maybe not the most polished QB but I love his enthusiasm and energy when he’s on the sidelines… he may end up a good QB in the long run… he’s a good kid with a wanting to win good heart and I am sure is trying his hardest to make plays but he’s a good player and person as I can see that through and through… he will end up as a valuable Hawkeye in the long haul
He’s not good dude, get a grip, or get off the drugs maybe?

I like his attitude, too. He does seem like a great kid, and I wish him the best. As we all know, he’s giving his all. It just turns out that his best is really, really bad. Infinitely better than any of us clowns could do, of course, but awful by P5 standards. It isn’t his fault that he’s the best we have — as hard as that is to believe.

Peaches was the same way. On the sideline is the best place for both of them.

I like his attitude, too. He does seem like a great kid, and I wish him the best. As we all know, he’s giving his all. It just turns out that his best is really, really bad. Infinitely better than any of us clowns could do, of course, but awful by P5 standards. It isn’t his fault that he’s the best we have — as hard as that is to believe.
"Better than us," is a hell of a standard for a B1G QB to measure up to and even surpass!! 🤡🤣

He may not be the best, but I'll cheer for him to succeed.

He was 10 - 15, 67% which is better. On the interception, Ragiani didn't even look back for the pass. He did move us into field goal range. Not great but he has shown some some improvement. Without our two best tight ends he does have limited weapons. Our line is pretty much desimated. It won't get easier for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
He was 10 - 15, 67% which is better. On the interception, Ragiani didn't even look back for the pass. He did move us into field goal range. Not great but he has shown some some improvement. Without our two best tight ends he does have limited weapons. Our line is pretty much desimated. It won't get easier for him.
The interception shouldn’t have been thrown, or at the least should’ve been about 5 yards further to the outside. DB had great inside position on NR and Hill threw it too far in. Your point on Nico stands that he didn’t put much of a fight into preventing the pick.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Honestly, it’s difficult to say. I am in no way an expert on quarterback play, but I can say among Petras, Padilla, and now Hill, that I have never seen a group of P5 QBs so wildly inaccurate. It’s just pathetic to watch.

The point is since Brian took over the quarterbacks this is the consistent result we’ve seen. I know correlation doesn’t always mean causation, and you would think “the gift from heaven” could remedy a lot of what we’re seeing, if these are indeed mechanical issues, but something just isn’t right. Even Cade McNamara looked off at times.

Something just isn’t right with this group.

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

For the love of God, just stop with this stupid nonsense. One of your dumber posts....and you have a lot of dumb posts. Dummy.

If..... and this is a big if... If Labas did something that put him in the doghouse or worse then he failed the team and now he isn't available when needed the most. DH the third string QB stepped into a very difficult situation. But here we are and there he is suiting up and showing up. Kudos to the kid.

If..... and this is a big if... If Labas did something that put him in the doghouse or worse then he failed the team and now he isn't available when needed the most. DH the third string QB stepped into a very difficult situation. But here we are and there he is suiting up and showing up. Kudos to the kid.

Someone on this board (I forget who) said they smoked weed with Labas and gave him rides to practice after practice had already started. First hand information.

Reactions: yrunvs
Deacon Hill is 3-1 as a starter and 4-1 since coming in for an injured Mcnamara.

I a sure there are many QBs who wish they were 4-1. Eat shit
Dude. Not every QB has a playoff caliber ST and Defense to prop him up. Hill is actually a detriment most of the time. Stop with this nonsense about how “he is 4-1”. We could put out a high schooler at QB and the record would be the same

Dude. Not every QB has a playoff caliber ST and Defense to prop him up. Hill is actually a detriment most of the time. Stop with this nonsense about how “he is 4-1”. We could put out a high schooler at QB and the record would be the same

My post was dripping with sarcasm mocking the people that have been throwing out “7-2 eat shit” post northwestern

Lol

He'll get better as the years go by keep in mind he hadn't really played in about 3 years before being forced into action when Cade was injured.
If that was his resume' when they brought him in, I respect the coaches even less.

Obvious he is a good guy. Yes, I’ll cheer for him to succeed, because our incompetent coaching staff will continue to start him. He’s not a D1 starting QB. He might not even be dressing for a lot of teams.

There is NO way this guy is better than Lainez. We've seen Labas, he's not as good as him either.
This is Kirk's FU I'm the boss bs.

Reactions: MVPFAN and shobart
????? lol. He could be a valuable Hawkeye rooting from the bench. Dumb post.

The pass to Nico was terrible.

He never had a chance to fight off the pick much less catch the ball.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Lets give him a ribbon or a medal for being SOOO enthusiastic!

Maybe not the "most polished QB" indeed.

Lets give him a ribbon or a medal for being SOOO enthusiastic!

Maybe not the "most polished QB" indeed.
Kirk's boy, we've seen the movie before. Kirk likes him because he's less turnover prone. He's a turnover waiting to happen on every play. 🤣🤣
Kirk is delusional.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Only regret Kirk would admit about this season is not making Deacon a tight end.

Ragiani has gotten worse over time. That was a very lazy attempt. He could have at least knocked the ball down. He just watched it sail into the defender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT