ADVERTISEMENT

LSU ‘bama

I don't know why you have to throw Petras under the bus when you are talking about Bryce Young because there are not many that can do what Bryce does. Daniels in this game is pretty special too.
Young has a gear that few receivers or RBs have. He could play any skill position save TE and play at an all-American level.

ESPN dudes didn't want that call to be a tip. Ref's got scared. Clear tip and by definition should have taken away the PI.

This is awesome, Kelly showing huge balls here to go for 2.
As a former gf once said to me. I never understand why guys say another guy has big balls as if he is tougher. Whether they're big or small if I kick them you're still going down for the count.

DOWN GOES THE EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!! NO alabama IN THE CFP!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT ST. NICK HAS TO SAY

So if Satan I mean Alabama wins the $EC west and beats Georgia in the championship does Satan get in the playoff?

This will be one of the more insane finishes to the colllege football season. ACC is pretty much eliminated but the SEC has 3 teams left in the hunt, B1G has 2 alive, Big 12 1, and the PAC 12 technically has 3 still alive. I have a feeling there will be 4-5 teams with a claim at the 3rd and 4th seed by the end of the conference championships. Total chaos.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
Unfortunately the way the current B1G is designed with the East-West divisions it will be nearly impossible to get both OSU and Michigan into the playoff. Their rivalry game at the end of the season also works against them. Unfortunately the West being absolutely embarrassing this year and likely being the worst power 5 conference championship will weaken the B1G's chancess for two teams as well. Iowa didn't do the game any favors last year either.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Any sec team that DOES NOT make their conference's championship game DOES NOT deserve one of the 4 spots. Yes, it happened before and that was BULL$H!T.

Reactions: denmar81
DOWN GOES THE EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!! NO alabama IN THE CFP!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT ST. NICK HAS TO SAY
I think Saban dislikes alot of the new NIL etc.. stuff as much as KF does, being old school as well. Going to make it harder for him to stay at the top, and he's not getting any younger either...

Unfortunately the way the current B1G is designed with the East-West divisions it will be nearly impossible to get both OSU and Michigan into the playoff. Their rivalry game at the end of the season also works against them. Unfortunately the West being absolutely embarrassing this year and likely being the worst power 5 conference championship will weaken the B1G's chancess for two teams as well. Iowa didn't do the game any favors last year either.
Being in the same division makes it easier for both to make the playoff. When the SEC gets 2, it's often the division runner up and not the title game loser. Always playing late in the year hurts them.

Back to the thesis of the OP... have to have a dual threat QB in college football these days.

That shouldn't even be debatable.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
Back to the thesis of the OP... have to have a dual threat QB in college football these days.

That shouldn't even be debatable.
Joe Burrow wasn’t a true dual threat QB and he won the Heisman pretty recently.

If you’re going to be a statue, you absolutely need to have an future NFL-caliber OL and playmakers at receiver. That is not debatable, regardless of the QB’s skill set.

Joe Burrow wasn’t a true dual threat QB and he won the Heisman pretty recently.

If you’re going to be a statue, you absolutely need to have an future NFL-caliber OL and playmakers at receiver. That is not debatable, regardless of the QB’s skill set.
Joe Burrow looks like Lamar Jackson when compared to Petras

I know we are not the SEC but I do recall Bama getting into the playoffs a handful years back and they didn’t even play in their conference championship. Will the selection committee reward the BIG if that same situation were to occur????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT