ADVERTISEMENT

Is James Resar enrolled at Iowa right now?

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I tried finding this online but did not see anything 100% but it would be great to get him in front of Lester asap. He is said to have really good speed and if he is really good then let's see when he can help. A lot of top teams keep plugging in young QBs after a starter graduates so why not Iowa if that young QB, like Marco or Resar, is the best available and can make plays.

Yes, Deacon has taken him under his wing. You know, homestyle buffets, ankle weights, etc.
Deek giving him some veteran tips...

giphy.webp

Not making excuses for last season, but if he wants to be a good team mate he'll put in the work to be the weight the strengthening staff wants him to be. Starter or not, it wouldn't surprise me if he slims down. That or he is being asked to maintain the same weight for the Rhino QB sneak formations they'll be executing most of the season. LOL

Not making excuses for last season, but if he wants to be a good team mate he'll put in the work to be the weight the strengthening staff wants him to be. Starter or not, it wouldn't surprise me if he slims down. That or he is being asked to maintain the same weight for the Rhino QB sneak formations they'll be executing most of the season. LOL
If that were the case, I would have thought he would have done it at Wisconsin or since he has been here since spring ball last year. Serious red flag.

If that were the case, I would have thought he would have done it at Wisconsin or since he has been here since spring ball last year. Serious red flag.
A good nutritionist is the first step. No junk food, fried foods, sugar, alcohol, etc. Not easy for a college kid. He'll need focus and determination to get through these temptations. Then on to cardio and weight training. I was able to drop 30 lbs in 3 months when in my 40's & I weighed less than 200 lbs. A 21 year old athlete who is 40 lbs overweight, should be able to easily do the same.

Reactions: pink shizzle
A good nutritionist is the first step. No junk food, fried foods, sugar, alcohol, etc. Not easy for a college kid. He'll need focus and determination to get through these temptations. Then on to cardio and weight training. I was able to drop 30 lbs in 3 months when in my 40's & I weighed less than 200 lbs. A 21 year old athlete who is 40 lbs overweight, should be able to easily do the same.
It's easy for anyone if you want to, and he's eats at the training table so he has access to plenty of fruits, veggies and fish or chicken.

Nutrition, like most things in this world, is common sense.

It's easy for anyone if you want to, and he's eats at the training table so he has access to plenty of fruits, veggies and fish or chicken.

Nutrition, like most things in this world, is common sense.
Not to mention he has access to a nutritionist. But yeah, no fried foods, less carbs, less sugar, More fruits and veggies and lean meat for protein. I think they taught all that is second grade health class. Lol. So yeah, people know, they just choose wrong or lack the discipline to choose right.

Reactions: LukaDuka
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT