ADVERTISEMENT

Luka decides on Sunday

Gets the feeling Frank is making this decision more so than Luka, hope I am wrong. I think he’s sadly gone. ****ing Covid.

Okay, since you think the virus will be completely gone 11/4, let’s put a wager down, you never post again if the virus is still around, in this country, since you think this is only going on in this country, and I will never post again if the virus miraculously goes away on 11/4. Meaning, no cases happen 11/4 and beyond. No one will doe 11/4 and beyond. No hospital stays for the virus also 11/4 and beyond. Deal?
I think he means it will cease to be a problem after the election, when Biden wins.

I think he means it will cease to be a problem after the election, when Biden wins.
Biden can't do anything until January. It will significantly limit what can be done before then, though, if the dems sweep. No GOP mandate any more.

Anyone with half a brain knows it wont.
I think it will either cease to be a “big deal”, or the Federal and state governments will exert greater control over our lives in the interest of “safety.”

I hope I’m wrong on both counts. We’ll find out soon enough.

I just see holding a press conference to announce you're leaving as in poor form; not so classy. Everything I've ever seen coming from Luke has been beyond classy. Also, a change to talk good about the University of Iowa for a change.

Not last season. This one to be determined. Great matchup.
Lulz. The standings didn't reflect reality.

Illinois was more than likely gonna be a 7 seed in the NCAA Tournament, prior to the BTT results. Iowa would've been no worse than a 6.

Deal with it.

You serious with this post?

Garza's decision is almost certainly dependent upon the perception of whether there will be a '20-'21 NCAA decision. If the NCAA could somehow guarantee it, I think that he'd come back to Iowa to play this year. But, given that there is zero chance of a guarantee, he and his father will be weighing the various chances that the NCAA will actually have a season. In other words, their decision will be based upon guess, speculation and conjecture (although I'm sure that they are well read on the subject).
You didn't read the 2 quotes I left. Simply saying there is going to be no season adds zero value.

Your example actually goes a step further and gives an actual opinion on the topic based on Covid. The posts I don't get just add nothing to the conversation

Example worthless comment - "there's not going to be a season"

Example of valid comment - "there's not going to be a colleges basketball season IMHO so I expect like Luka to stay/go because...."

I think it will either cease to be a “big deal”, or the Federal and state governments will exert greater control over our lives in the interest of “safety.”

I hope I’m wrong on both counts. We’ll find out soon enough.

You think biden will exert more control over our lives than trump and Kim Reynolds did this spring? Governor Reynolds shut down iowa not the democrats and Trump supported that policy at the time before going all John Kerry flip flopping on everything.

So ... if Connor McCaffrey is tweeting “Hawkeye Nation, just respect his decision,” does that foretell that he’s coming back?

I certainly don’t think so.

Garza is coming back.

AggravatingInexperiencedAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

C19 will vanish like a fart in the wind starting around 11/4

Initially, Trump said the virus was a hoax, and then he said it would miraculously disappear in April. Of course, he didn't say what year. LOL

This pandemic is quite the conspiracy. The entire world is in on it, and hundreds of thousands of people have died just to make it look more real....

The absolute idiocy displayed in this country every day is astonishing. But I hope the rest of us survive COVID-19 long enough to see us get our country back and the stands at sporting events filled with fans again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT